The Big Four

Stay safe you two...

//////////////////////////////////

Maru disappeared,Gumball was shocked at those words making countless thoughts come to his head.

Darwin held his arm,shaking Gumball looked in front of them,seeing the very figure of what he hated the most right now.

It was Nicole,her mom,her brother's failed-kidnapper.

"Awww come one sweetie lets go home,i'm sorry about what i did"-she said trying to walk to them,but they step back to the equal number of the Girl cat did.

Gumball was angry,he really wanted to punch her in the face but for some reason he don't want to as well,or at least that is what his gut feels.

Before he knew it,his Mom multiplied in front of him,facing them with three of their mom.

Gumball was shocked,and Darwin had his mouth opened,they continue approaching the two,trying to grab them but they both dodge it easily,besides she weren't as intimidating and as flexible as usual.

"Why didn't you knocked them out?"-Poti asked."For fun i guess"-Maru replied then shrugged his shoulders.

"You are so dead if we don't catch them"-Poti replied stoically."Dont care"-Maru shrugged once more.

They did not make a big deal out of them escaping,they don't care,all they want was to go to the outside world,even if it means doing illegal task or whatnot.

Info:
Name:Poti Provity

Status:Better not say

Power:Copy

Gender:Won't say

Creature:Half human,half demon

Can copy things he sees,the lowest ranker of the big four,can only copy one thing at a time,always copy money for the organization,survivor of a fall from a very high place with a very extreme pressure and had a small horn on his forehead ever since.

"Sure you guys won't help"-Nicole asked them,"Nehhhh"-Maru lazily raised his hand and dropped it.

"We're good Kimmy"-Poti replied."Urgghhhhh fine"-'Kimmy' rolled his eyes."But more credits for me"-he said,trying to scratch Gumball but failed.

Info

Name:Kimmy Frates

Status:Self love

Power:Shape shifting

Gender:Boy

Creature:Human shadow

Able to shape shift into someone,as long as he know what the person's name or nickname is,always scare people in the organization by shifting into their boss.

----------------------------------------

"They really are that dangerous"-Carrie said to herself,"Yes they are,better watch out for the Big four,they are scary,even though they like to toy their victims"-The smoke said.

"Do they have a weakness?"-Carrie asked."Light,but it dont do much,and one of them can't be affected by it"-the smoke said before disappearing.

"Light huh"-Carrie said to herself once more,before grabbing the said object.

----------------------------------------

Gumball was now furious,Darwin was on the floor,groaning in pain as he was successfully hit by one of the copy's hook,the very image of Nicole,said something that made Gumball lose his self control.

"What a weak child,i wonder why did i ever adopted you,i mean,i regretted the fact that Richard even bought you!Your just a waste!"-Gumball looked at Darwin,his arms trying to support him from standing up or at least sit,but there he was looking at the ground,ready to cry in any second,at shame,despair and regret.

Gumball scratched the one who said that,making it disappear,he was shocked but continue to attack the other two.

Another one tried to punch him,but he evaded,then give her a hook on the face,only to disappear again,the other one was shocked,Gumball looked at him,and it shocked the life out of the so-called mother of his.

She took a stepback,bad idea,Gumball rushed to her his hands ready to hurt her,she tried to call a name but it was cut off,by Gumball's attack on the face,wincing in pain,she ran away,only to change her appearance to someone different,red hair,bangs on the fore head,but one detail is unforgettable,his new scars on the left side of his face.

Darwin looked up,realizing that Gumball was handling them all alone,he saw Gumball on a slouched position,his hands showing...his claws.

This scared Darwin,one thing he knew its because of anger,he looked at his brother's head.

The next thing made Darwin faint,he saw

Red eyes.

Okay guys,bad news,....this story is kinda dieing,its just that creating to many oc is bad af,but without those theres no way the story can continue,no im not ending this,but maybe i will rush this,no more,this and that,will stick on their journey,love of course,and ending.

Sorry guys