Sick

He wasn't crying,that fact is too obvious,its just his been cursed with a spell that make his eyes releases tears,and make his eyes red and puffy.

Obviously a spell.

Oh who is he kidding,of course he is crying.

The walk from the bathroom,outside the carnival,and into the woods was tiring,troublesome and scary-ish.

It was ironic how they were supposed to ran away and never return,but here he is retracing his steps,knowing that the road his feet are taking him is into the world of darkness.

Where lights exists but still dark,and the aura surrounding it gives creepy,eerie vibes.

The walls covered in red and obviously not paint,considering you can see a few sprays of black.

Well its better than falling in the abyss of guilt.

"So...are not gonna snap him out of it?" Someone quite yet not-so familiar voice said.

"He already is" Maru's voice rang in his ears,wait Maru?

He looked to his back,to see Maru pointing at him smiling.

And three others.

Three others...and Maru,they looked familiar one even has a claw mark on his left cheek.

"Hey nice walking" Maru said,one of his arms on the side trying to stop the one with the scar.

The hand turned to fist then punched him on the face,the other groaned,about to say something when Maru's gaze locked into his,his aura suddenly became murderous.

The other seemed to choke on his breath,while the others hummed in amusement,its been a while since Haru used his stare.

The other quiet down,hissing as he held his nose,ouch thats gotta hurt.

There is also someone he never saw before but he is the most buff and looking the most strongest among them.

"Turo Deji" he bowed,making Gumball flinch a little.

But then suddenly,he was out of consciousness.

His head hurts,and it might have a bump on the back,his eyes were still red from his earlier crying,as he takes in his surroundings.

It's dark,the lights seem to have black spots the same creepy and eerie aura is filled in the room,it smelled like blood and he almost puked at it,he stand up,that is he tried to.

Chains stopped him from moving,a gag in his mouth,his hands behind him as it was enclosed in a box,feet as well.

He tried to move freely from it even though he knew it is futile,his eyes locked into a familiar figure in front of him.

Darwin.

He tried to pull the chains,but he can't,he want to reach Darwin,hug him,saying they will be free one day,he only wanted Darwin to be happy.

He seemed to be asleep,he has a blind fold,a gag,and chains that covered hands,it kept his hands up,his butt resting on the floor,he looked like he was comfortable at his sleep,minus his hands.

The door in his left opened which he didn't knew was there before.

He looked at him,all except Maru has devilish smiled in their faces,and Gumball shuddered.

He was handed a plate of food,and a decent amount of water,the food doesn't seem to old,but not new to be fresh either.

One of them kicked Darwin's chest to wake him up,which he did with a "ugh",Gumball tugged on his chains,it the only thing that stops him from charging at the man.

He dropped food on Darwin's left,and he sniffed it,moving his body so that he put his face on the food.

Gumball's eyes widened,mouth open and a tear fell,Darwin was treated like an animal,and he hated it,their eyes looked at him with devilish grin,one that haunt other people's dream,except him.

He finished his meal,moving next to his water,licking it clean,Gumball didn't know why he was that hungry,but yet again,he might have not eaten as well on the 8 hours he cried in the bathroom.

A fist flew to Darwin's chest,and the tugging of chains was once again heard.

3 chest fists,5 kicks,and a spit.

They showed it all in Gumball's face,Darwin was breathing heavily,his body littered with blood or bruises.

His gagged screams felt like torture to Gumball and they left,Maru grumbled but was ignored and eyerolled by his 'team'.

His hatred for Nicole grew,every passing day,they kept on feeding them once every day,then the torture begins,one kept on making him see it,the guy enjoyed the tears that fell and flowed to his hands.

If it wasn't for Nicole,Darwin wouldn't be right here,right now,he wouldn't be tortured every day for a fee hours,not letting his past injuries heal.

He would be fed every meal,play outside or doing things other does.

He shouldn't be in a cold room,knowing every single day what will happen to him,did he even see Gumball near him?.

A week passed,it seems that every part of his body was bruised,and healed once by Maru,only once,when the other seemed to enjoy it a little too much.

They returned,but Maru is gone,suddenly much to Gumball's surprise they took his shirt off,the sweaty t-shirt was thrown somewhere close to him.

Then his pants...and his underwear.

Gumball tried to free himself with all his might that time,especially after he heard the sounds of belts dropping,they looked at him with smirks,before one gently held Darwin's chin,moving his head to lick Darwin's neck which he flinched at.

Gumball felt sick especially after,he heard the sounds of pants falling.

Sorry,i went a little too carried away on my other book,next chapters will have gores and raped on it,so im warning yall right now.