Quietness

The sun shined brightly waking up the peacefully sleeping Darwin.

He stretched and yawned they rested near a pond,so he removed all of his clothes in his body,and neatly folded them since they have no extra clothes.

He first dipped his toes,slowly dipping himself,opening his eyes he saw fishes swimming happily,he rowed his hands swimming and copying the fishes' movement.

After a few moments he went for a quick breather before dipping his head back underwater.

He felt cooled and relaxed,its been a while since he had taken a bath.

A few hours have passed before he decided to leave the pond,after all the currents are getting stronger.

He didn't gave a damn even though his fully naked,there's no one else there,Gumball's asleep as well.

Letting the cool wind pass through his body and the mild heat of the sun dry him,when he was fully dried,he went to wear his clothes,though he wished that he thought about washing it as well.

Zipping his favorite orange fish-themed jacket,he turned around to see Gumball wide awake putting a heated water to a cup of noodles,they're breakfast once more.

But Darwin felt...strange,his brother is giving an aura he can't distinguish,he went near him sitting down facing as they're 6 feet away from each other.

Gumball was looking down so Darwin can't see the feline's blue eyes,a color that matches his hair completely.

I wonder if his pubic hair is blue too

Darwin absent-mindedly thought,a 'tsk' can be heard from the blue cat,making Darwin a little bit uneasy,Gumball put a cup of noodles in front of Darwin,dropping it there.

Darwin knew something was wrong yet he didn't to mention it,even though half of him wants to.

Finishing his breakfast he nodded slightly put the cup on the ground,and distract himself with the beautiful scenery surrounding him,taking pictures there and there.

A few minutes had passed and he saw Gumball folding the tent once more,then carried the bag.

Still looking down all he did was went straight and avoided any contact with his little brother,which is not blood related.

Darwin followed him only holding his camera that he forgot was supposed to be hidden.

Step after step,every crack of a twig,winds blowing that makes leafs rub each other or fall was the only noise of their walk.

Gumball still avoiding to look on his back to check for his brother,tightened his grip on the back,in which Darwin chose to ignore.

Darwin looked to the skies,sighing deeply,seeing two birds fly made him look down and feel blue for a moment.

Why can't i just be free like them?

Gumball made a strong,loud step,obviously making Darwin flinch,stopped for a second.

Thoughts are starting to enter Darwin's mind,too many for him to answer.

Is he okay?
Did he had a bad dream?
Is there something i did wrong?
Is he mad at me?
Is he still ashamed of what happened?

"ku....ru...sey",a mumble came out of Gumball's mouth,the place was so quiet that it's impossible for the slightest breath to be inaudible.

Darwin tilted his head on confusion,he knew it wasn't english,but what language could it be.

The mumble sounded angry,like someone said something annoying to him,which there wouldn't be someone Darwin was aware of on that moment.

He just something,Gumball's right hand was on his side,showing the claws that spilled an enemies blood on their faces,yet his other hand was holding it,it was trying to stop what it might do,which Darwin don't want to know about.

Him looking down,stepping loudly in a sudden,mumbling something angrily and his hands showed it all.

Darwin was terrified once he pieced them all up and took a few more steps away from him.

I want to see that eyes again

Gumball gripped on his arm tighter,as his claws starting to grow longer,he was groaning,and veins was showing up.

Darwin was terrified once again,he knew Gumball's timing of stress attacks was too coincidental.

A loud sound of slapping stopped the groans,it was not Darwin,yet it was Gumball itself,the slapped seemed to help calm himself as he a deep breath,before he let go of his hands.

Darwin was still shivering walking like someone hit his leg hard.

Trees,rocks,leaves,twigs,and insects,are what Darwin saw as they continued their walk,this time only the sound of a cricket can be heard.

A field only with grass,thats were Gumball dropped his bag,from the drop of the bag its quite heavy,which Darwin forgot.

Fixing the tent once again,once done Gumball immediately went inside,while Darwin still enjoying the much much more wide scenery of the stars in the sky.

It made him remember,that time when Gumball said Darwin freed him from his mind demons,it made him so happy,and knew he didn't slept on the tent.

Speaking of once he got inside two small mattresses were placed neatly,which is separated by a few meters apart,Gumball was there already on his bed asleep,but still with an angry face.

Darwin sighed,taking the unoccupied left bed,they slept back to back.

All i want is those sweet moments were to return but why did it stopped now,now that i...

I love him

Wrong or not

Sorry for the late update guys(luckily no one recognized)my phone got confiscated for the hundreth time(litterally),why cant they just let me use wp im 15 this oct. Urgggggg.Anyways imma finish this asap,(i already said that but.....).

I guess goodbye for now.
Peace