Chapter 48

TAYLOR'S POV

*1 years time skip*

"It's time honey," My mom says. I nod my head and look at myself one last time in the mirror. With a deep breath I walk out of the room. "He's proud of you," My mom says gently giving me a hug not to wrinkle my dress. "I know he is." I say with a smile and hold back my tears.

Today is the day. Today is the day that I get to marry the love of my life, my soulmate, but most importantly my best friend.

"You look beautiful T," Elle says. "Thank you Elle." I say with a smile. "You ready Waverly?" I ask my niece. "Yes, and I remembered the flowers too!" She exclaims and I laugh. "Alright, lets do this." I say and take my bouquet of flowers from my sister. Today I have my sister, Elle and Mallory as my bridesmaids and Kelley's is Emily, Erin, Alex and Allie.

"Wait, I forgot something." I say and quickly walk back into the room I got ready in to grab my dads hat that he always wore. I walk back out and my mom gives me a watery smile. "Now we can go," I say and line up behind everyone. I link my arm with my moms and got ready to walk out. The girls all start walking out and the music starts playing. Waverly walked in front as the flower girl and my bridesmaids followed. I take one last deep breath and start walking with my mom.

I smile as I see Kelly stand at the altar. She wipes a few tears and I feel myself starting to tear up. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. We reached the altar and I place the hat on the empty chair reserved for my old man and went to take my place on the altar.

"Wow, you look absolutely beautiful Andy," Kelley says and I smile. "You look not so bad yourself," I say and we chuckle.

We decided that Dan is going to be the wedding officiant and you could see the excitement in his eyes when we asked him.

"Ladies and gentleman," He begins and clears his throat. "And non-binary people!" Someone yells from the crowd and laughter erupts. "And non-binary people," He chuckles and I giggle. "We are gathered here today to witness the love between these two beautiful women. I have to be honest with you folks, I have never seen two people so perfect for each other. I mean they are polar opposite people yet they fit perfectly together," He says as he looks at us with a smile. We smile back and I feel Kelley give a slight squeeze to my hands. Dan continues with his speech, but my focus was on this gorgeous woman I'm about to marry and before I know it he was asking for the rings. "These two already decided to say their vows in privately," He says and my smile grew bigger.

"Taylor, you may place the ring on Kelley's finger," He says and Waverly comes over with the rings. I take Kelley's and kiss Waverly's head. "Thanks rug rat," I smile and place the ring on her finger.

"Kelley, you may place the ring on Taylor's finger," He says and takes the ring from Waverly. "Thanks Way-Way." She says and place the ring on my finger.

"Now Taylor and Kelley, do you take another as partners, from this day forward as wife and wife? To help one another out of a bathroom. To laugh and to cry together and most importantly to love each other endlessly. Please yell a hearty 'I do!'" He says and we chuckle.

"I do!" I yell with a chuckle.

"Wait!" Kelley says. I frown in confusion and look at her dad. He just shrugs. Kelley turns around to her bridesmaids and they all huddle in a circle. I realise what they were doing and so was everyone else. We all laugh at them.

They mumble amongst themselves and Kelley pops her head out of the circle and looks at me. She nods her head and they break the huddle taking their places.

She takes my hands in hers again with a goofy grin on her face.

"I do!" She yells and I giggle.

"Kelley you may kiss your bride," Dan says. Kelley wraps her arms around my waist and I wrap mine around her neck. She connects our lips and everyone begins to clap and cheer. I feel myself smiling into the kiss. She pulls apart and take my hands in hers.

"I did it guys. I got the girl!" She yells and holds up my hand. I chuckle at her and we make our way down the isle.

Everyone makes their way to the reception while me and my wife with our bridesmaids and families go for the photos.

The photos took longer than expected, but they turned out really good. Everyone was already at the reception. Me and Kelley waited outside before we walked into the room. I take Kelley's jand in mine and give her a kiss. "I love you," I say with a smile. "I love you too,"

"If I can have your attention please," We hear Dan say from inside. "Please welcome for the first time, Mrs. and Mrs. O'Hara!" He says and we walk into the room. They were cheering and clapping some even whistling. We laughed and make our way to our table. We took our seats and I felt myself smiling.

I don't think that I could possibly get any happier than this. I'm married to the woman of my dreams and I have my friends and family by my side. I glanced over the room full of people laughing and drinking from their champagne glasses. I wonder hoe in the hell I got so damn lucky? I chuckle to myself thinking back at all the good and bad memories that lead me to this very moment.

I feel Kelley place her hand on my thing and leaning in to whisper in my ear. "What has you giggling like that Mrs. O'Hara?" My wife asks and I can't stop smiling. "I love the sound of that," I say. "But I was thinking of every moment leading up to us being here," I say looking at my wife lovingly. I see her smiling which brought an even bigger smile to my face. She leans in to kiss me and I gladly kiss her back.

"May the brides please make their way to the dance floor?" We hear Evan say. Kelley smiles and stands up holding out her hand for me to take. We walk hand in hand to the dance floor and the music starts playing.

Peer Pressure by Julia Michaels and James Bay is the song we chose to play as our first dance. This specific song was played the moment I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this woman in front of me.

I wrap my arms around her neck and she wraps hers around my waist pulling me closer to her body. I can practically feel the butterflies in my stomach. I stare into her eyes admiring every inch of her face.

"I love you Mrs. O'Hara," My wife says.

"I love you too Mrs. O'Hara," I say feeling a smile spread across my face.

***************************************

WHAT A RIDE IT HAS BEEN GUYS. THIS IS OFFICALLY THE LAST CHAPTER OF 'DATING THE SOCCER STAR' BUT NOT TO WORRY THERE WILL BE A SEQUAL CHAPTER COMING SOON...

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS BOOK IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT ONE OF THE BEST WRITERS OUT THERE.

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND STAY AWESOME!!!!

THERE IS ALSO A NEW BOOK IN THE WORKS SO STAY TUNED FOR THAT,,, AND HOPEFULLY IT TURNS OUT BETTER THAN THIS ONE NOW THAT I'M MORE OR LESS MORE EXPERIENCED