Chapter 12

*TIME SKIP*

TAYLOR'S POV

Melissa and I were playing with Scooby on the beach when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and saw I had a text from Kelley.

MY DORK- Hey there my beautiful girl!!! do you want to go and get some lunch?

A smile grew on my face as I read her text.

ME- Sure thing freckles ;)

MY DORK- whatever Anderson :) I'll see you at our coffee shop in a bout an half hour?

ME- Alright, see you there love

"Hey Mel I'm going to lunch with Kelley. I'll see you later" I said to my best friend. "Sure thing. I may not be home tonight tho so don't wait up for me." "Alright, don't have too much fun" I said with a wink and a sly smirk. She flipped me off and I walked towards our house to get ready.

A few minutes later I arrived at the coffee shop and saw Kelley waiting at our favourite table near the window with a few of the beach. She looked up and saw me walking through the door.

"Hey there beautiful" Kelley said standing up and giving me a quick peck. "Hey yourself," I said and sat down. There was already two plates of food on the table and a cup of coffee. "I hope you don't mind that I ordered for you. You usually take this." She began speaking blushing a bit, "No, it's fine thanks babe." I said giving her a smile full of food.

"So I wanted to ask you something," she said looking at me and taking a sip of her coffee, "Mmm what is it?" I asked looking at her and wiping my mouth with a napkin. "So there is this Halloween party that CASAMIGO is hosting and I was wondering if you'll be my date?" She asked with a big smile on her face looking like a small kid.

"Of course I would.. I wouldn't miss it for the world," I said taking her hands in mine and leaning in to give her a peck on the lips. "Mmm you could do that again," She said pulling away. I just chuckled at her goofiness and gave another peck.

"What is your costume going to be?" I asked curiosity getting the best of me. "I'm going as young Leo," she said giving me a huge grin. "Well I think you would look sexy," I said smiling at her.

"Not as sexy as you," She said standing up and leaving the money on the table for our meal. She opened the door for me and I thanked her.

"Hey Kelley when is this party?" "Uhm tomorrow night at 9pm," She said walking to my car. "Will you go shopping with me for a costume?" I asked looking at her. "Yeah sure but can we take one car?"

"Yeah sure we can take mine," I replied "Ok I'll just go home and drop of my car and then we can go from there." "Sounds like a plan babe," I gave her a peck and I followed her home.

A few minutes later we were driving around looking for a place to buy a costume. "Hey pooka can you put on some music?" She nodded her head and connected her phone to the Bluetooth. "What song do you want to listen to?" She asked, "Uhm put on Out of my hands, SHY Martin." She tiped something on her phone and a few seconds later the song was playing.

LOVING YOU WAS EASY, LOVING YOU WAS WILD, UNPREDICTABLE...

I began to sing as I turned the music louder

LOVING YOU WAS AWFUL, BUT SOMEWHERE IN THE END IT WAS BEAUTIFUL

I CAN'T SAY NO WHEN YOU GET CLOSE, BUT I LOSE MYSELF WHEN I'M ALONE

IN MY ROOM MISSING YOU, GOT THE TV LOUD JUST FILL IT WITH NOISE WHEN YOU'RE NOT AROUND

I looked at Kelley and she was staring at me with a smile on her face. I began to sing again

YOU'RE OUT OF MY HANDS, I CAN'T LET GO TONIGHT

YOU'RE OUT OF MY HANDS, I'M OUT OF MY HEAD.... TRY TO BE COOL, BUT YOU KNOW ME THE BEST

READY TO BLOW LIKE I'M DYNAMITE

BUT I CAN'T LET GO IF I SEE YOU TONIGHT

I took my right hand off the steering wheel and grabbed hers intertwining our hands. I kissed the top of hers and sang the rest of the song. When I looked over to her I saw her recording me and that brought a smile onto my face. I pulled up her hand again and kissed the top it.

The song came to an end and she stopped recording. I looked over at her and she was giving me her million dollar smile. I looked down and blushed, "What?" I asked as I came to a stop at a red light. "You are really beautiful and your voice.. oh my gosh it sounds like an angels," She said leaning over the console giving me a kiss. God I love her kisses.

"Well thank you. I think you are really pretty too," I said looking at her with a goofy grin on my face.

We drove around some more and jamming out to music.

We drove all around city and not one store has interesting costumes. "Hey pooka I'm getting tired and hungry can we stop looking? I think Melissa should have some costumes I'll just look in her closet." "Yeah I agree," I nodded my head and drove back to my house.

"Baby I'm going to take a shower" I said as I headed towards my room. "Ok I'll start on dinner,"

I took a nice long shower. I got into my pj's and went downstairs. As I'm walking I smell something delicious coming from the kitchen, I walked into the kitchen and saw Kelley standing at the stove.

"Mmm Smells good," I said hugging her from behind and giving her a kiss on her neck. "Did you enjoy your shower?" She asked as she stirred the elements in the pan. "The foods almost ready," She said turning around and resting her arms around my neck. I pulled her a bit closer to me closing the gap between our bodies.

She smiled at me and gave me a kiss. I smiled into the kiss and she did the same. I pulled away a bit looking at her, admiring the goddess in front of me. "God you are beautiful," I blurted out. She looked up at me cuz I'm a few inches taller than her. She leaned in and this time the kiss lasted longer.

Her lips were soft against mine and a moan escaped my lips. I stopped kissing her, feeling a bit embarrassed at the fact that I just moaned into the kiss. She smiled up at me and connected our lips again.

She opened up her mouth a little and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. We fought for dominance and I gave up. I tapped her thighs indicating for her to jump. She did so and I rested her on the kitchen counter. I placed myself between her legs and she wrapped them around my torso.

I was lost in the kiss until it smelled like something was burning. I pulled away from the kiss and saw that the food that Kelley was making is burning. I quickly went over to the stove and turned it throwing the pan in the sink.

"Well there goes our dinner," I said and turned around only to see Kelley covering her mouth with her hand, holding back a laugh.

"I don't know why you are laughing. It was your food." I pointed out. She couldn't hold her laugh any longer and she started laughing uncontrollably. "Yo... you... you should've... seen your face." She tried to say laughing between her words.

"Hey I don't want my house to burn down. I've barely lived here for 5 months," I stated. She jumped off of the counter and walked over to me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Lets just order take out?" She suggested, "Yeah probably," I went to get my phone and I ordered Chinese.

While we waited for our food we watched some horror movies. A few minutes later the doorbell rung. I stood up and saw it was the delivery man. I went and grabbed my wallet to pay for the food. After I paid I went to the living room and handed Kelley her food.

"Bon appetit," I said and dug into my food.

HIYA GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE.... I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE ABOUT HOLLOWEEN AND I KNOW IT IS OVER SO JUST BARE WITH ME... MY SCHOOL FINALS IS KILLING ME AND I BARELY HAVE TIME TO UPDATE.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT....

HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN