Chapter 5

KELLEY'S POV

I waved goodbye to Taylor and watched her drive off. I went to elevator and pushed the button to the floor where my room is.

As I'm walking down the hall to my room I started to brain storm for date plans on where to take Taylor. I put my room key in the door and opened I saw that room was empty and I didn't understand why.

I walked out the room and decided to go search for Alex cuz we were roommates. I went to Tobin's room, knocked but there was no answer.

My next stop was Allie's room when I knocked there was finally an answer. "Hey Allie have you seen Alex?"

"Yeah they all are in here. We are watching a movie, you wanna join?" She asked. "Why not" I said and when I stepped into the room their heads turned towards me. "Hey Kels where were you?" Tobin asked "Yeah it's pretty late." Said Alex

"I was um.. I was with Taylor" I said looking at the ground. "No wonder. You have a crush on her don't you?" Christen asked. When I didn't respond they took it as a yes.

"My goodness they grow up so fast!" Sonnet yelled fake wiping a tear away. That received a few chuckles in the room. "Would you guys stop it?" I asked with a load groan.

"Yeah leave her alone" Carli said. "Thank you" I said throwing my hands in the air. "But they do have a point." Carli said. "That's it I'm leaving." I said with an annoyed tone.

"I'm gonna head in too. It's getting kinda late." That was Alex. We said goodnight and headed to our room.

"I'm happy for you wormy." She said wrapping her arm around my shoulder. I looked up to her with a smile. "Thanks Janice." "You know I've never seen you so happy with someone. I see the way you look at each other. It kinda makes me wanna throw up" She fake gagged and I pinched her lightly.

"Thanks Alex. I really think she's the one." I said as we entered our room. "Hey Alex, can I ask you something?" "Anytime Kells" She replied sitting down in front of me. "I sort of need your help. I asked Taylor to dinner and I need you to help me with it. I already have something in mind but I'm going to need a hand."

"I would love to help you with your date" She said getting excited. "Thank you Alex." "No problem Kells. Now get some sleep we have a game tomorrow against Australia and I don't want to lose." " Yeah you're right, goodnight" I said turning off the light and before I went to sleep I sent a quick text to Taylor telling her to meet me at the café tomorrow morning.

SORRY GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS A SHORT ONE.
COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE KELLEY POV'S OR JUST TAYLORS.

AGAIN SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO PUBLISH MORE CHAPTERS FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS. I HAVE MY SPORTS TRIALS COMING UP...

BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE SHORT CHAPTER..

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT