Chapter 4

TAYLOR'S POV

While I'm waiting for Kelley to come I decided to jump over the railing. I got one of the teams soccer balls and went to the middle of the field. I started juggling and after I started doing more complicated moves. Damn I missed this.

I used to play soccer but I never have time to do it anymore. I decided to do my signature move.

I went all the way to the other goalbox and put the ball down as if I'm going to take a goal kick. I looked up, took a few steps back and took a deep breath. I stepped forward and kicked the ball across the field and it hit the back of the net without bouncing on the grass first.

I did a little celebration and heard screams and clapping from behind me. It was the team and half of them had their phones out taking videos and pictures.

They looked at me with shocked expressions on their faces.

"What?" I asked them.

"What do you mean by WHAT... you just scored a goal from the other goalbox without the ball even touching the ground!!" I recognized that voice. It belonged to Allie Long.

"Oh right that. It's no big deal." I said with my head down.

"Wait you look familiar. What is your name?" Asked Christen

"Taylor Anderson" I said a bit confused.

"Holy shit your that Taylor Anderson!" Exclaimed Christen.

Well let me explain. Remember how I said that I used to play soccer... well I used to play against Kelley and Christen. Actually I played against a lot of the team when I was in college. I was goalie and forward but mostly goalie.

"How the hell didn't I recognize you?!?!?!" Yelled Kelley.

"What are you guys talking about?" Asked Tobin

"Here let me show you" Christen said pulling out her phone and showed her the game highlights when we played against each other. She showed them the part where I put the ball down and stepped back to take a goal kick but instead I took the shot towards our scoring side just like I did a few minutes back.

It also showed how I threw the ball across the field to one of my teammates into our scoring side and she scored with a header.

When the highlights were over all of them had shocked expressions on their faces.

"Close your mouths. The bugs are going to fly into them" I said trying to clear the awkward silence.

"Wow you are really amazing." Said Alex and a few others nodded agreeing with her. "Well thanks I guess."

"It was nice meeting you Taylor but we need to go back to the hotel" Someone said but I couldn't quite put my finger on who it was.

"That's ok it was nice meeting you guys again." I said while waving to them. "Hey guys I'll catch up later!" Kelley said and a few of them nodded.

"So why did you ask me to stay a little longer?" I said with one of my brows raised and a small smirk on my lips.

"Well can't I talk a little longer with THE Taylor Anderson?" She said with a small chuckle.

"Kelley you didn't recognize until a few minutes ago" I said starting to laugh. "Yeah you're right" She said joining my laughter.

"Ok but in all seriousness, why did you ask me to stay later?" I asked once again and I could see Kelley starting to get nervous.

"Well.. I um.. I.. Iwantedtoaskyoutodinner" She said fast and in one breath with a smile across her face. "Come again?" I asked confused as hell because I didn't hear a word she said. She took a deep breath and looked at the ground. "I wanted to know if you would like to go to dinner?" She asked.

I couldn't believe my ears. Kelley O'Hara asking me to dinner!!

"Huh the Kelley O'Hara, here asking me on a date." I said teasing her a bit. "Would you stop being an umpalumpa and answer the question?" She said getting red as a tomatoe.

I walked closer to her taking her hands in myne "I would love to" I said and she smiled like there is no tomorrow. She let go of my hands and did a little victory dance. I started laughing at her antics "Wow you really are a goof" I said

She stopped what she was doing and looked at me. "Oh you did NOT just call me a goof" She said "Oh but I DID." I replied with a smirk playing on my lips. "You're going to get it!" She exclaimed and started chasing me around the field.

She eventually caught up to me and did her famous slide tackles and knocked me off of my feet. I went to hard and she landed on top of me. She laughed her ass off. She propped herself up and placed her hands on either side of my head still laughing just as hard.

I started to pout and I crossed my arms. "Aww is miss grumpy pants mad that I tackled her?" She said and I decided to flip us over so that I was on top now and started to tickle her. "Admit that you are a goof and I'll stop" "NO!! Never!!" "Your loss" I said and continued to tickle her "Ok ok I... I give..gi..give up! I AM A GOOF!!!" She yelled trying to catch her breath. "Hmmm taught so" I said with a satisfied smirk on my face.

It was silent for a moment and we just stared into each others eyes. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I cleared my throat and rolled off of her. After I got up I extended my hand towards her to help her up.

"Well it's getting late. I should probably head home." I said "Yeah good idea" Kelley replied.

As we are walking our hands would occasionally brush against each others and I swear I get butterflies in my stomach every time. We got to the parking lot and it was just my car there. "Woah is that yours?" Kelley asked. "Yep" I said proudly that's when I realized that there is no other cars here.

"Kelley do you have a lift?" I asked "Oh I was just going to get an Uber" She replied as if it was nothing. "Nope. Get in I'll drop you off." I said and with that she got into the passenger seat.

And with that we drove off. "Where to?" "Here" She said and put the location on my GPS.

There was an comfortable silence in the car. As I drove to the hotel were they were staying at I noticed that Kelley would so often look at me. We were currently at a red light. I once again noticed that she was looking at me. I turned my head towards her catching her in the act.

"You know staring is very rude" I said with a small chuckle. "Well I can't help it. You're just so beautiful" She blurted out. She looked down and started to fiddle with her hands. I grabbed them over the console and lifted her chin up with my other hand. "So are you" I said. She started leaning in and so did I.

Just as we were going to kiss the car behind us honked and I realized that the light turned green. She took my hand in hers and intertwined our fingers. When she took my hand in hers I felt some sort of spark that I never felt before. I looked at her and I gave her a smile.

We arrived at the hotel and she turned towards me, "Thank you for the ride Anderson" "It's my pleasure O'Hara" I said with a smile on my face.

"Oh before I go, can I have your number?" She asked and held out her phone towards me. I took it and inserted my number on her phone.

"Goodnight O'Hara" "Goodnight Anderson" She said with a wink. She closed my door and I watched her walk into the hotel.

God she is going to be the death of me....

THE DUBBLE UPTADE IS DONE AND DUSTED. THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT LONGER THAN THE OTHERS SO I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT..

IF YOU HAVE IDEAS OR PLANS JUST LET ME KNOW.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT