Chapter 31

TAYLOR'S POV

I was sleeping when I feel the bed dip beside me. I smile to myself knowing it's Kelley back form her morning run.

"Good morning beautiful," I hear her mumble into the back of my neck. She wrapped her arms around me and pulls me closer to her, pressing my back to her front. I kiss her hand and hold it in mine. "You have a good run?" I ask still a bit sleepy.

"Yeah, it was nice." She says. "Lief, I really love you, but you kind of stink," I say and let out a chuckle. I hear her giggle and start pulling away. "Alright, I'm going to take a shower," She says and start to get up. "You're forgetting something," I say and turn around facing her. "And what might that be?" She asks and gives me a smile.

"I kiss," I say and give her a pout. She lets out a giggle and lean in, only to feel her kissing my nose. "You missed," I say and giggle. "Hmm maybe you should show me," She says. I grab the collar of her shirt and pull her closer to me, connecting our lips. It was slow and passionate and after a few more seconds of kissing she pulls away.

"It still feels like our first kiss every time we kiss," She says and I feel myself smile, "I love it when you get all cheesy," I say and lean in to give her one last kiss before she goes to shower. "Only for you," She says. "I love you," I say, "I love you too," She says before disappearing into the bathroom.

Kelley leaves today for the NWSL season while I'm leaving next week.

I hear Kelley singing in the shower and I can't help but chuckle at her. I pull out my phone to record her. The bathroom door is open, but you can't see the shower. "Hey Pooka! Are your fans enjoying the concert?" I ask and giggle. "Well if you must know a very enthusiastic shampoo bottle is screaming her lungs out. I think she might actually be my number one fan." She says and turn the shower off. "Oh my god," I say and giggle. She comes into the room with a towel wrapped around her.

When she sees me recording her she stops in her tracks, head back into the bathroom and comes out with her hairbrush. She holds it up as a microphone and I laugh at her.

"Are ya'll enjoying the evening so far?" She ask the 'crowd'

"Yes!" I yell and she smiles. "I'm very glad. This next song is dedicated to an amazing woman in my life who I love to bits, baby you're so classic," She says giving me a wink and I have a dopey grin on my face. She gets her phone out and I hear the music start playing.

Hit the drums,
Ooh girl you're shinning
Like a 5th avenue diamond
And they don't make you like they used to
You're never going out of style

Ooh pretty baby
This world might've gone crazy
The way you save me, who could blame me
When I just wanna make you smile

She begins to sing and walk up and down making hand gestures and dancing.

I wanna thrill you like Michael
I wanna kiss you like Prince
Let's get it on like Marvin Gaye, like Hathaway
Write a song for you like this

She sings and points at me. I giggle and yell, "Oh my god she pointed at me!"

You're over my head, I'm outta my mind
Thinking I was born in the wrong time
One of a kind
Living in a world gone plastic
Baby you're so classic

I smile as she dances around the room. She dances her way into the bathroom

Baby you're so classic
Baby you, Baby you're so classic

She keeps on singing and a few seconds later comes out fully dressed.

Four dozen roses
Anything for you to notice
All the way to serenate you
Doing it Sinatra style

I'mma pick you up in a Cadillac
Like a gentleman bringing glamour back
Keep it real to real in the way I feel
I could walk you down the aisle

She begins to rap and I laugh at her. She finishes the rest of the song and comes over to me, holding out her hand for me to take. I place my phone down, still recording and follow her to the 'stage'

I dance with her as she sings and I can't help but chuckle. She looks at me with that little twinkle in her eye as she sing the last verse and I feel my knees go weak as she looks at me. She finishes the song and takes a bow waving at the 'crowd'

"Thank you ladies and gentleman!" She says and turns to me. She wraps her arms around my waist pulling me into her and giving me a kiss. I smile into the kiss as I drape my arms around her neck.

"That was one hell of a performance," I say. "I only sang the truth," She says and giggles. "I loved every second of it," I say and a dopey grin appears on her face. "And I love you," She says and pecks my lips. "I love you too,"

"How the hell did you get changed so fast?" I ask with a giggle. "I don't have any underwear on," She says and I feel myself blush.

"I have something to tell you," She says with a nervous smile. "Okay, what is it?" I ask. "It's nothing bad, but I think we should facetime Alex and Allie," She says. "Uh okay," I say. She got out her computer and we walk downstairs to the dining table.

A few seconds later she called Alex and Allie and the almost instantly answer.

"Hey guys! Ready to tell Taylor the news?" She asks the pair. "Could you guys tell me already?" I ask, the anticipation killing me. "Well Kelley told us that you were looking for a job as an athletic trainer," Allie begins to say. "Yeah, but what does that got to do with anything?" I ask. "The US Women's Team athletic trainer quit, so Kelley made a few calls and got you a job as our new athletic trainer," Alex says and I just look at them stunned. "Well Alex and Allie did help," Kelley says and wraps her arm around my shoulders.

"You guys got me a job as your athletic trainer?" I ask still not believing what I'm hearing. "You bet your ass we did," Allie says making us chuckle. "I don't know what to say you guys," I say to them. "Thank you so much,"

"It's no problem. See this as a thank you for making our Kelley so happy," Allie says, wiping a fake tear away. "Don't be so dramatic," Alex says and we laugh at them. "We have to go, but congrats Taylor," Alex says and I nod my head. "Thank you guys so much," I say and the call ended.

I turn in my chair to look at Kelley who has a grin on her face. "I can't believe you did this," I say. "There is one more thing," She says and I raise a brow. "The Utah Royals's trainer is on maternity leave, so you are the temporary trainer, if you want the job." She says and kiss the back of my hand. "How the fuck did I get this lucky?" I ask myself, looking at Kelley. "I would love to be by your side and doing the job I love." I say and lean in to peck her lips.

"Well get packing then. We leave in four hours," She says and gets up. I stand up with her and she picks me up bridal style, spinning me around. I giggle at her and kiss her cheek.

"You're a goof," I say and chuckle. "Yeah, but I'm you're goof," She says. "You bet your sexy ass you are," I say and we chuckle.

"I love you Kelley O'Hara," I say as she sets me down.

"I love you too Taylor Anderson,"