Chapter 39

TAYLOR'S POV

Today I woke up earlier that usual. I roll over to see my beautiful girlfriend still sleeping. I smile to myself and look at the alarm on her side to check the time. We still have a good few hours before we need to go to the stadium.

I let Kelley sleep a bit more and I take my phone off the night stand. I scroll through my social media to pass the time. I hear a knock on the door, frowning I get out of bed and put on a shirt and some pants. I make my way downstairs and I hear another knock. "Who is it?" I ask as I walk towards the door. "Special delivery!" I hear a toddlers voice.

I look through the peep hole and a smile makes its way onto my face. I open the door to be greeted by my seven year old niece. "Tay Tay!" She yells and jumps into my arms. I pick her up off of the ground and hug her tightly, "Hey rugrat. I've missed you so freaking much," I say and pull away to look at her. "I missed you too," My niece, Waverly, says. "Where is your parents?" I ask. "Right here," I hear my older brother, Luca, says.

"Wha- how did you know where I live?" I ask him while pulling him into a hug, still holding onto Waverly. "A little birdy," Hey says and pulls away. "Mom told you, didn't she?" I ask with amusement and he nods his head, smiling. "Dear god, I've missed you guys so much," I say and pull him into another hug. "Hey what about me?" I hear his wife, Sara, ask behind him. "How could I forget," I say and hug her.

"Well come on in," I say. I stood aside allowing them to walk into the house. "I love your house," Sara compliments. "Thanks, but it's not mine. We are staying with one of Kelley's teammates. Don't worry she is not here she went out early to meet up with her family before the game today." I say. "Oh okay. So, where is Kelley that I can't believe mom and Erin got to meet first?" My brother says. We chuckle and I set Waverly down to go play with Scooby. "Please be nice to her and don't scare her, but to answer your question, she is upstairs sleeping," I say, smiling. "No she's not," I hear my girlfriend say. I turn around to see her walking down the stairs. "Good morning lief," I kiss her on the cheek. "Good morning pooka,"

"Well are you going to introduce us?" My brother asks. "Asshole," I mumble and he just laughs. "Anyway, Kel this is the oldest brother of the four of us, Luca and his wife, Sara. Guys this is Kelley." I say and smile excitedly. "It's nice to finally meet you after like what? Nine-ish months," My brother says, sticking out his hand. "Likewise," Kelley says and shakes his hand. "It's nice to meet the girl that makes her so happy," Sara says opening her arms. Kelley hesitantly give her a hug. "I do try," My girlfriend says.

"You forgot about me," I hear my niece say. We all chuckle at her as she walks over to me. I pick her up and look at Kelley. "This is my niece, Waverly. Waverly meet Kelly." I say with a smile, looking at Kelley. "It's so nice to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you," Kelley says. She sticks out her hand for my niece to shake. "Really?" Waverly asks in her cute little voice. "Absolutely. Taylor told me a lot about you." My girlfriend says. I smile at their little interaction.

We all make our way into the living room and Kelley sits down next to us while Waverly climbs onto my lap. "I hear you play soccer," My brother says and Kelley nods. "Yeah, I do." She replies with a smile. "What position do you play?" He asks. "She's a defender." My niece says and suddenly gets all shy. I smile down at her and Kelley looks at me. "Oh really?" Luca asks and I just shake my head. "Yeah, she also plays for the USWNT and Utah Royals." Waverly says and Kelly looks a bit shocked. I laugh, "You are her favourite player, Kells." I explain and she nods her head. "Oh, I have never met a fan that didn't jump at me for a picture of something." Kelley says. "Well yeah, mommy said to be respectful and never to be rude, so I didn't say anything, right mommy?" She says and I see her mom nod proudly. "That's right my little nugget." She says and we giggle.

"Well in that case how would you like to come to one of my games? I actually have a game later on today if you guys would like to come?" She offers. "Can we please go? Pretty please?" Waverly asks trying to give her best version of puppy eyes. "I can't see why not," Luca says. "Yes! Thank you daddy!" She yells and runs over to give him a hug.

We sit and talk a bit more, catching up and them getting to know Kelley a bit more.

After a while I look at the time and see that we almost have to leave.

"Hey guys, we are quickly going to get ready and then we can head over to the stadium," I say and me and Kelley stand up. They nod their heads and we head upstairs.

"I didn't know your brother was going to be here," She says as we get dressed. "Me neither. I just heard a knock this morning and there they were," I say and giggle. "Well I'm glad I got to meet him." She says and I smile. "Yeah, me too." She comes over and give me a kiss before continuing to finish.

After about ten minutes we walk back down stairs. "Alright. We're ready to go." I say getting the attention of the three of them. "We'll follow you guys to the stadium." Luca says and we nod.

We all get into our separate cars and drive towards the stadium. We get to the stadium rather quickly. "I'll see you in there," I say and peck her lips before going to one of the gates at the stadium. I get the tickets for my brother and his family and meet them at the gate. "Here you go guys," I say and they are let into the stadium. "Thank you," Sara says and I nod. I lead them towards their seats, which happens to be near the benches. "This is your seats. If you'll excuse me, I need to go." I say giving them each a hug. "Where are you going?" Luca asks. "I'm the teams athletic trainer." I say with a smile. "Nice," He says and I chuckle. "I'll see you guys later," I say and head towards the locker room.

"There she is!" Corsie yells and I chuckle. I tape a few ankles and before I knew it the team heads out for warmups. I go to stand next to the bench and I hear Waverly yell my name. I turn around to see her waving and I wave back at her.

Warmups came to an end and soon enough the starting line up was on the field, singing the anthem with the kick off following shortly after.

*******************************

THERE YOU GO GUYS. YOU FINALLY GOT TO MEET ONE OF THE BROTHERS AND HIS FAMILY. I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING SO FAR!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS JUST LEAVE A COMMENT/MESSAGE.

STAY SAFE AND STAY AWESOME!