Chapter 21

TAYLOR'S POV

It's Christmas eve and me and Kelley are currently wrapping presents in my room. I put some music on while we're wrapping and one of Taylor Swift songs came on and I couldn't help myself but sing along. I stood up and danced a little while Kelley looked up and me with a smile plastered on her face.

I bent down and kissed her on the nose while I picked up the last of the presents and went to put them under the tree. My mom and sister were in the kitchen cooking and were jamming to some Taylor Swift. Yeah I know we have a huge obsession with her, but hey who doesn't?

Kelley sat at the kitchen counter while I asked if I could help with the food. "Yeah can you help your sister with the cookies please? I'm just gonna go clean up," My mom asked. "Sure thing," I replied walking past her and giving her a kiss on her head.

Me and Evan were joking around. "Hey Evan, I really tried to convince them I really, really, really tried.." I started while looking very serious. "What are you talking about?? And who is did you try to convince?" She asked looking very confused. "I really tried my best and asked them, even begged them to fix it," I trailed of. "Taylor fix what!?" She asked and stopped what she was doing to look at me. "Your face," I said and started laughing my ass off. "Why you little shit," She said and got me into a head lock.

I started laughing even more while she was ruffling my hair around. "Okay, okay uncle, uncle!!" I said in surrender. She released me and gave me a punch on the arm. I chuckled and we continued with the cookies. I looked over at my shoulder to see what Kelley was up to. She was taking a sip of her coffee and I took my phone out, taking a picture of her.

I set my phone back down on the counter and just looked at her, admiring her beauty sitting just a few meters away from me. She was looking at her phone with a small smile on her face. Evan came and stood next to me. "You really love her, don't you?" She asked and I tuned my head looking at her.

"You have no idea how much I love that girl," I said with a smile on my lips. "She really makes you happy and she loves you too, I can see that in the way she looks at you." I looked down to my feet blushing. "Go to her and I'll finish up." She said and I nodded my head walking towards her.

I hugged her from behind wrapping my arms around her. "Hey beautiful," I said and I could feel her leaning into me. "Hi," She said and stood up turning around, facing me and leaned against the counter. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she snaked her arms around my neck pulling me even closer to her. She leaned in kissing me and I could feel myself smiling into the kiss. I pulled away and looked and her taking in the goddess standing in front of me.

"So we have this tradition that on every Christmas eve we go and watch some lights that people put on their houses. We go and order some ice cream and just drive around town searching for some lights and when we're done we go to this type of cliff and look over the city." I said and pecked her on the nose.

"That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm really glad I came. Your family is so nice and welcoming I don't even know why I stressed so much." She said with a smile on her lips. "I told you they would like you." I said and kissed her again. "C'mon let's go finish up before we leave for the lights." I said and released myself from her. I took her hand in mine and headed to my room.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower. Do you uhh do you maybe wanna join?" Kelley asked rubbing the back of her neck. We never really seen each other naked besides if we're in our underwear. I looked at her stunned. "That's only if you want to I mean," She said already regretting her decision to ask me.

"My Lief (my love) I would love to join you." I said getting a towel. Her face lit up and we walked into the bathroom. We undressed and it was a bit awkward seeing that we never saw each other naked. Kelley was the first one to get in the shower and I followed her. Once we were in the shower I looked her up and down. She tried to cover up her body with her hand but I grabbed the, and held it in mine.