Chapter 24

KELLEY'S POV

Today is the fifth and we only have a few more days here and it has so far been a blast. I have so much fun here and I just love Taylor's family and to see her so happy made me happy. It's currently 6:30 am and Taylor is practically lying on top of me but I don't mind it one bit. I really want to do something before we leave South-Africa. I want to go and visit Taylor's dads grave. I know it may sound weird or stupid, but her dad means the world to her and I just want to say a few things to him. Even if he's not here.

I ran my fingers through Taylors hair and she began to stir awake. "Hmm good morning," She says with a raspy voice and her hair pointing in every direction. I chuckled a bit and gave her a kiss. "Good morning to you too," I said as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. I placed my hand on her back and dragged circles over her back. "What's on the agenda today?" I ask as she laid back down facing me.

"Well I don't really know, but there is one thing I want to do though," She says and I took a strand of hair out of her face. She gave me a small smile and continued," I want to lay here all day cuddled up to you,"

"I would love to spend the day with you cuddling, but there is something I want to do first." I say as I looked at Taylor. "And what might that be?" She asks. "Well if you don't mind, and I will understand if you don't want me to, but I was wondering if I could go and visit your dad?" I asked carefully, knowing the subject is a bit sensitive for her.

"Of course you can. But why do you want to?" She asks and I sat up and so did she. "You'll see," I say. "Now come on, lets go get breakfast because I'm starving." As I said that my stomach grumbled. "Lets go feed you," Taylor says with a chuckle. We got out of bed and headed towards the kitchen.

"Does bacon and eggs with toast sound good?" Taylor asks as she opened the refrigerator door. "Yeah. Let me help you," I say as I took some ingredients from Taylor. We started making breakfast for everyone and a few minutes later Evan and her mom walked down stairs.

"Good morning you guys," My mom says. "Morning," I reply. "Do you guys want some coffee?" I ask and they nodded their heads. I got out the mugs and started to make the coffee. After I'm done with everything I placed the mugs in front of them. "Thank you sweetie," Taylor's mom say as she took her cup. "Pleasure," I say as I go and help Taylor with breakfast.

After the food is served we all sat down and enjoyed the food. "So, me and Kelley are going to visit dad. Do you guys maybe want to come along?" Taylor asks. "Yeah I would love that," Taylor's mom says. "Yeah me too," Evan added.

After I'm done eating, I stood up and collected all the plates and took them to the kitchen. "Well we are going to go and finish up and we'll see you in an hour?" Taylor asked. "Alright,"

Taylor took my hand and we headed towards her room. "I'm gonna quickly shower. Do you want to join?" I ask as I felt my cheeks heat up. "I'll be there in a minute," Taylor said and kissed my cheek. I stripped out of my clothes and jumped through the shower and a few minutes later Taylor joined me.

"Hi,"

"Hey," I say as I wrap my arms around her waist and gave her a kiss.

"Are you sure about today?" I ask and cup her face. "Yeah, I am. It's going to be different because I haven't gotten the chance to visit him." She replies as she kissed the inside of my hand. I took the soap and sponge and started to clean myself.

"Alright, but as soon as you want to leave just tell me. Please," I say as I hand her the soap. "I will. Pinkie promise." She says and holds out her pinkie. I wrap mine around hers and I kiss her forehead.

After a few more minutes we got out and get dressed. "You ready?" I ask Taylor. "As ready as I'll ever be."

We walked to the kitchen and Taylor's mom was already there. "You kids really take forever to get ready." She says with a small chuckle. Evan walked in shortly after and we all got into Evan's car. Taylor and I sat in the back while her mom sat in front with Evan driving. Nala, her mothers dog even came along with us but she was in the boot.