Chapter 18

TAYLOR'S POV

"Hey babe how long is your break?" I yelled from the living room. "Uhm we start the seventeenth of January with a camp again. Why do you ask?"

I stood up and walked to the kitchen where Kelley was making us lunch. "Well as you know my nationality is part American and part South-African..."

"Yes, which is very cool," She said and I chuckled.

"My parents, well my mom is still living in South-Africa and I haven't seen them in at least eight months... so I was wondering if we could go there for Christmas and surprise them" I finished with a small smile of my face.

"And how long are you planning on staying?" She asked setting a plate of food in front of me. "Thanks pooka. And probably a few weeks. I'm not sure yet." I said thinking a bit.

"Well it's only the fourteenth of December so how about we stay until the tenth of January. We can leave the twentieth." She suggested. "Wait so that's a yes?" I asked bouncing up and down a bit.

"That's a yes babe," She replied with a bright smile spread across her face as I jumped up and down of excitement. "I love you, I love you, I love you!!" I yelled jumping into her arms. "I love you too you big dork." She said and placed a kiss on my lips as she wrapped her arms around me to hold me up.

"I can't wait for you to meet my parents. Oh and my siblings! They are gonna love you." I said as I kissed her again. "Well I hope so.." She said as she placed me back on the ground. "Eat up before your food gets cold." She said.

"Yes mother," I said teasing her and she let out a giggle walking out of the kitchen.

When I was finished with eating I washed my dishes and walked around trying to find Kelley. "Hey babe!?" I yelled through the apartment. "In the room!" I heard her yell back and went upstairs.

I got into our room and saw her on the bed with her laptop on her lap. "What are you up to?" I asked as I went to lay next to her. "I am busy booking tickets for us." She said as she closed her laptop and set in on the night stand.

"Aww thanks babe you really didn't have to," I said as I went to climb on top of her to sit on her lap. I draped my hand around her shoulders and hers around my waist.

I leaned in and pecked her lips. "But I wanted to," She said as she gave me that sweet smile of hers. "How did I get so lucky?" I asked as I leaned my head on her shoulders. "I could ask the same thing."

"What do you wanna do for the rest of the day?" She asked and I raised my head from her shoulders. "Cuddles and a Disney movie marathon," I said with and excited grin. "God I'm dating a six year old." She said as I got off of her. "Haha very funny," I said as I pushed her a little.

"I'll get the snacks and you get the blankets," She got up and went to the kitchen. I got up and went to fetch the blankets. When I got back she had already made popcorn and was sitting on the couch.

I sat next to her and pulled the blanket over us, cuddling into her side. "Question?" She said as the movie began. "Shoot," I said as I looked up a little. "So if you're from South-Africa, then does that mean you speak- what do you call it- Africans?"

I looked at her and chuckled a bit. "It's Afrikaans love, but yeah I do speak it, why?" I asked as I repositioned myself on the couch. "I was curious," She shrugged. "Can you say something in Afrikaans?" She asked as she gave me a small smile.

"Uh alright lets see, ek is lief vir jou" I said and she had the cutest confused look on her face. "What does it mean?" She asked as she pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"It means I love you," I said as kissed her. "I love you too," She said as her eyes had this twinkle in them. "Wait, don't you have an accent if you speak another language?" She asked. "Yeah I do but you can't like hear it. I don't let people hear it." I said as I played with her fingers.

"Well can I hear it?" She asked. I said a sentence in English with my Afrikaans accent. She had a grin on her face as she had this look of amazement on her face. "It's cute," She said as she kissed my knuckles.

I blushed and cuddled into her again. "Now keep quiet. I want to watch the movie," I said as I felt her hand slipping into my hair starting to play with it.

As we continued watching the movies I could feel myself drifting of to sleep.

************************

THERE YA GO GUYS!!!!! ANOTHER UPTADE. THANK YOU FOR READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING. I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND THANKS FOR ALL THE READS, ALL OF YOU ARE REALLY AWESOME.

ENJOY READING AND PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. AND IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME!!

LOVE YA'LL