80

My childhood memories followed one after another.

    Every year, the little cake on the table promises an easy wish, and the surprise that parents have never changed.

    Until that year.

    The gift was stained with the red of the parents, and there has not been another birthday in the following 20 years.

    Birthday is also a day of sacrifice for parents.

    Zuo Yan was pulled into the car, Xie Yao was a little silent, and said nothing along the way.

    "What

    did I say wrong?" System: "I didn't say it wrong."

    Zuo Yan was confused, this is not the way home either.

    System: "Be mentally prepared." Once you get

    to the place, you won't be able to get in the car again.

    Xie Yao asked him to wait in the car. He knocked on the door with a dim light hung on it.

    He walked out from inside, holding a bunch of lilies in his hands.

    When he arrived in the car, he put the flowers in the back seat of the car and said, "Wait!" He

    drove out and returned with a bunch of flowers after a while.

    Xie Yao looked at the sword orchid in his hand, his expression moved slightly.

    In the silent night, the moonlight in the sky was faint, and the two of them walked up the mountain. Only the light illuminated by their feet could see clearly. When they got closer, they could see where they were.

    Come to the cemetery in the middle of the night, can't you change the time, boss!

    The uncle guarding the tomb had already fallen asleep, and the two jumped over the door.

    Interspersed among the ice-cold steles, occasionally the phone was accidentally hit somewhere, just like the person in the photo was looking at him.

    Zuo Yan bowed his head and walked over, don't look at any indecent, everyone is well.

    "The north wind blows~~"

    "What are you doing!"

    Zuo Yan was agitated, and suddenly said that, thinking that this is an underground concert.

    System: "Adjust the atmosphere."

    Zuo Yan: "You are not in the right mood recently. Uncle is here?"

    System: " Leave me alone ."

    Xie Yao stopped, Zuo Yan slammed into his back.

    "What are you doing?"

    Zuo Yan pulled out one of the bouquets and placed it in front of the strange tombstone. "Say hello in advance. If you come later, you won't be bullied."

    Xie Yao looked down at him, "When the time comes I will accompany you by my side, and no one will bully you."

    Zuo Yan: ... Isn't it you who bullied me the most?

    After a few steps, Xie Yao stopped in front of a tombstone.

    The two people in the photo are both very young. In that era without plastic surgery and ps, the two couples looked very good, and they can give birth to such a handsome son.