130

He Yu's face was very bad, "Boss, have you seen the corpse."

    Si Jia said: "I just came back from there, did you make any progress last night."

    "I took turns guarding the bars where the accident happened last night. I haven't seen any suspicious people appear. In the morning, Wu Kuan called me and I found out that the dead body was about 3 in the morning. At that time, I was only one block away from the place where the accident happened." He Yu frowned, regretting You shouldn't just stare at the bar where the accident happened last night.

    Si Jia said lightly: "At your speed, even in the past, you can't catch it."

    "That kid He Ziyang, he will never be there when he should be used!"

    "He went to M country to participate in the mathematical modeling contest, this half a month You can't even see him." This combination of handsome men and beautiful women attracted students who had just finished class, and they gathered together to discuss whether they were new students from their school.

    He Yu's eight-centimeter stiletto heel stomped her feet on the ground, as if He Ziyang's tail was under her feet.

    "I really treat myself as a student, and I ran out when I was so busy. Boss, you don't care about him."

    Si Jia glanced at her, "He is going to replace me."

    He Yu was choked, anyway. It is you who pay the salary, and you have the final say.

    They had already greeted the school before. They were guilty of the tragic death of the students in the school. The people responsible for this aspect were very guilty. Their school claims to be strict in management. Although students don’t have to live in the school, they can’t help themselves. They are responsible.

    It's just that the female students who have been involved in these incidents are all staying at the school. It's not that they have sneaked out in the middle of the night. They used to be safe and sound. At most it was young people who caused a little misfortune. Out.

    The tragedy happened one after another, and the parents of the students had almost turned the school upside down.

    The vice-principal of the school and the dean of instruction personally waited at the door. While the two were talking with them, He Bao had the opportunity to ask him, "How did you sleep with the old man yesterday?"

    Zuo Yan recalled the twists and turns of last night. Overall, it was good. Although he spent half the night, he had fried chicken, which was worth it.

    He Bao avoided the two in front of him and said, "Is nothing wrong?"

    Zuo Yan stared at him, and carefully asked: "What should I do?"

    He Bao looked at his neck and wrist. There are no scars, but the walking posture is a bit weird. Is it possible that a wound is on the butt?

    "Where are you hurt?" Although he asked, his eyes were fixed on his ass.

    Zuo Yan took two steps to the side, keeping your eyes away from my ass.

    He Bao touched his nose, "I'm not concerned about you, I have to run around on the first day of my new work, comrades have worked hard." He patted his shoulder.

    Later, under his questioning, Zuo Yan didn't say he was beaten to death. Only a few people knew about the leopard bite on his ass. He was getting the medicine every day, but he was taken aback by the target this morning and fell again. , I feel the pain now.