39

Gu Zheng looked at the carving on the ground for a long time, reached out his hand and pressed the blood drop that was about to fall, his wrist was pressed hard, and the stone with the blood drop was pushed!

It was not until the blood drop was pushed into the bowl that Gu Zheng withdrew his hand.

Half a ring, there was no change, Yang Zi asked, "Aren't the institutions here?"

Accompanied by his sentence.

"Kaka Kaka!!"

A sound of an old machine part turning sounded, and the sarcophagus above the platform suddenly moved forward slowly.

Zuo Yan quickly retreated, and Gu Zheng took his hand, and everyone looked at the dark lacquered passageway after the sarcophagus moved.

A smell of dust rushed from the ground, and several of them quickly covered their noses.

Zuo Yan's face was buried in Gu Zheng's chest, and the tip of his nose was the smell of this person.

When the taste dissipated, Gu Zheng walked to the passage and looked at the stone steps inside.

"Boss! This is the real passage to the main burial chamber!"

Gu Zheng nodded, "Leave two people on top, and the rest follow me."

There was a staff assignment, and I heard "click" here. movement.

Zuo Yan faced the eyes of several people and took a bite of sugar dregs. Yeah, he couldn't look at the door.

With a flashlight, everyone went on one by one.

Zuo Yan follows Gu Zheng, and when everyone else needs to walk down through the light, he is the most relaxed one.

Who made him look good.

Walking, he came to the forefront, Gu Zheng grabbed him, "Follow me, don't run around."

Zuo Yan said: "Gu Zheng I will make you magic."

Others listened to his relaxed tone, and were deeply worried about the boss. What a boss thought about this uneasy one at home.

Gu Zheng took his hand, staring at the darkness in front of him, and said in his mouth, "Oh? Would you still be magic?"

Zuo Yan raised his eyebrows, and I would have more.

I saw him stretching out his white and tender claws, facing the darkness in front of him, and pretending to say deeply: "God said, there must be light."

Yang Zi shook the flashlight. "So is the flashlight..."

Suddenly the passage Both sides lit up, startled them, and looked down.

On the stone steps, at a distance of a few meters, there will be a small lamp with a unique shape. Look closely. It is clearly a reduced version of the kneeling person. At the moment, there is a fire in his arms.

Yes, open flame! Not a blue phosphor fire.

It was the kind of open flame that could be ignited with a lighter. Yang Zi looked closer. "No lamp oil?"

This sentence attracted the attention of others. How did it ignite without lamp oil!

Gu Zheng looked at the people around him with deep eyes, and said in a low voice, "Magic?"

Zuo Yan nodded, "Is it magical?"

Zhao Liu interjected beside him, "It's amazing, how is it done?" "

Zuo Yan glanced at him and said deeply, "First of all, you must have a heart that believes in God."

Zhao Liudao, "That's all right?"

Zuo Yan said, "Then, you have to live hundreds of years longer than others." "

hearing this Zhao six scratched his head, for hundreds of years, it's time someone else steal his tomb up.

Yang Zi hooked on Zhao Liu's shoulder, "Okay, you are still magic. The only magic you can do is plant a seed this year, and you can grow a son."

Several other people laughed and laughed at Zhao Liu. "He didn't even have a place to plant seeds..."

Zhao Liu was unwilling and stuck Yang Zi's neck. The two discussed the topic of his son from time to time, etc. Others are some distance away from them. The smile on Yang Zi's face disappeared, "He Zhigla has a problem, pay attention to him later."

Zhao Liu also sinks his face, "I know." The

channel is very long and has the same spiral shape.

Every six stone steps there will appear two kneeling people whose surnames are lights, and the body made of fire and iron in their arms is roasted with red.

If you look closely, you can see that the face of the humanoid lamp is distorted, and it is illuminated by the fire, just like being tortured.

At first they still had two thoughts to say something else. As they moved further, they could only feel the fear that haunted them.

The passage was quiet, only their footsteps remained. Zuo Yan's face was even paler from the lights, and a slight smile was caught in the corner of his mouth, and his expression was indifferent.

Gu Zheng lowered his eyes and walked a little slower, looking at the back of He Zhigla. Suddenly, he seemed to see him in a robe, walking on the high platform, while the people on both sides bowed to the ground with torches, solemn and solemn Every step has stepped on his heartbeat.

It's not just him. Other people seem to see such a phantom at this moment, but they disappear in the blink of an eye.

Zuo Yan stopped and looked back at him seriously. "Gu Zheng."

Gu Zheng lowered his eyes. "Well?" He

only listened to the youth in a serious tone, "Can I eat a chicken paw." "

Others suddenly felt that they had been watching hallucinations.

Gu Zheng chuckled lightly and touched his neck. "No."

Zuo Yan's expected eyes were dim, and the days without chicken feet were so difficult.

System: "Is there something wrong with your body."

In the past few days, Zuo Yan has eaten more and more, and his mouth has not been idle for a moment.

Zuo Yan endured his hunger. "You only found out." The

system heard him say this and hurried to check. Zuo Yan could not have any problems.

Soon, the results came out.

The system said in surprise: "Your body even repels nutrients?"

Zuo Yan said, "Is it strange?"

System: Not surprisingly, there can be one in a million people, but this person must not be a dreamer.

The system said, "Now your hunger comes from your physical body. You have two choices now. One, complete the task as soon as possible, and two, stop the task from now on."

Zuo Yan said, "Relax, I will Control your own." I

don't know how long after that, they finally reached the end of the stone steps.

Two black doors with a huge pattern carved on them.

It's exactly the same pattern that Gu Zheng has been looking for.

Zuo Yan tilted his head, and he couldn't see his head even at this high door.

On the door, thin dust fell on the tedious machinery.

Gu Zheng stepped forward, and the locked pattern resembled a sketch in his grandfather's relic.

Gu Zheng's dark pupil looked at each turn of the machine, and half-beeped, "Six sons, come and help me."

Liu Zi agreed, put down the bag on his body, and walked over to listen to Gu Zheng's command.

Zuo Yan watched the two men tear apart the door mechanism bit by bit, the expression on their faces was unknown.

The lock left by the greedy life-and-death man for the offspring was opened by the stolen tomb more than once.

All the organ locks were opened, and several people stepped back.

quite a while.

The organ on the gate automatically operated, and the silent stone door slowly opened.

Everything inside is exposed to them.

Zuo Yan walked in first, and the fire spread quickly from his feet to the distance.

This also allowed several people in the back to see what was inside.

"His mother, this..."

Da Liu and several people were shocked and didn't know what to say.

The firelight is like a ladder, which leads to a high place, and under this sky road, there are countless gold coins stacked.

Looking down from the top, they can only see countless golden colors that can blink blind.

It is like a treasure of gold coins guarded by dragons in the fairy tale world.

Da Liu squatted on the ground and looked down, "Mom*, how much gold did you get!"

Yang Zi patted his shoulder. "You can't count more than you can." At

this time, he regretted not bringing the camera down, otherwise If this photo is taken, the world will probably be shocked.

Gu Zheng put his eyes on He Zhigla's body when he came in.

Today, he is very unusual.

Seeing what he was planning on the ground, Gu Zheng walked over, "What are you doing."

Zuo Yan rubbed his shoes twice on the ground, and a piece of gold appeared under his feet.

"This bridge was actually made of gold?!" A

few people did not dare to look down at the edge, and if they didn't pay attention, they might not survive if they fell on the gold.

Gu Zheng glanced at the others and looked down at him. "You all remembered?"

Zuo Yan said, "

Remembered a little." Gu Zheng said, "What do you remember?"

Zuo Yan pointed to the white high platform in the distance. "Your curse came from there."

Gu Zheng's eyes looked at him with his finger, Zuo Yan took his hand, "Let's go up and see."

Open from them From the door to the high platform in the distance, it is a long and long bridge.

Before the stone steps, the kneeling iron man was only the size of his arm, and he looked more like a child.

At this moment, on both sides of them, the size of the iron man is more like a normal person. The same kneeling on both sides of the road, but both men and women.

Embracing the ball of fire in his arms, the flame heart burned their chest, and the expression on his face was even more terrible.

"This is the tomb of the king? This is too extravagant." When

they looked closer, they noticed that the white high platform was also built with jade!

Zuo Yan said, "The most important thing about the Wudu Kingdom is money, and the things here are only the king's private treasury." The

private treasury is just such a luxury. What if it is a national treasury?

They dare not even think about it.

A long bridge finally passed, they stepped on the white jade paved ground, looking up at the jade steps in front of them.

"This high platform is the same as the one we saw before on the sculpture."

The jade platform bleeding from top to bottom gradually overlapped with their eyes.