173 Young Master Gu and Second Master Zuo

"Mr. Zuo has worked hard. Is there any discomfort in your body?"

"Did you see it during the inspection just now."

Zhou Wei chuckled, "There are not many dreamers who can perform coherent dreams, but all of them are in this industry. The outstanding person, Mr. Zuo is already an excellent dreamer."

"You're welcome, I'm just an intern dreamer. I don't have that great skill."

Zuo Yan nodded the envelope on the table, "What is this? What do you mean?"

"This is compensation for our mistake this time."

"The compensation is unnecessary. I want to see the patient." Zuo Yan sat up straight and looked at his eyes.

"Contract..."

"I will call you the relevant compensation."

Zhou Wei said: "Ten Mu painted stars."

Zuo Yan stared at him for a few seconds, picked up the envelope and turned his head and left, not to compensate for nothing.

"Mr. Zuo, please be prepared for the first half of the month when you go back. Please come back here for amnestics on the 18th."

Zuo Yan suddenly turned around, "What did you say?"

Zhou Wei smiled and said, "Thanks to Mr. Zuo. During this period of treatment, the patient's condition has improved." According to the

contract, when one party ends the treatment, Zuo Yan will be erased from all his memories when he fell into a dream.

Before Zuo Yan would not care about everything in his dreams, but now it is different.

Staring at him for a long time, "Okay." After

Zhou Wei waited for him to leave, his smile fell from his face, rubbing the phone in his hand until he heard the voice of the guard at the door, "Assistant Zhou, he is gone."

Zhou Wei said . , Leaving the reception room, hurriedly walked to the door of a room.

Knocked on the door softly, and the door slowly opened. Under the backlight, a slightly thin figure sat on the bed with his back facing him.

"Master."

----After

Zuo Yan returned home, some questions remained unclear in his mind, and his thoughts became a mess. He hugged his head and fell on the bed, watching the coldness of the moonlight outside.

There was a vibration from his wrist, and Zuo Yan was stunned for two seconds before he realized that it was a call.

"Zuo Yan!"

He was frightened by a scream, his hands lost weight, and he grabbed a few hairs in a daze.

"You are..."

"I said that your kid is also innocent. Old classmates have forgotten me for so many years? I am a big bear."

Hello, I am a dream.