22

Gu Zheng saw a figure not far away from the balcony and said: "Send him back."

Huang Yao asked, "I'm afraid I haven't seen you so easily."

Gu Zheng said: "That's your business. "

After that, he turned and left.

Huang Yao looked at the figure downstairs, playing with a stethoscope around his neck, and went downstairs.

At the door, the man in the suit only saw Huang Yao alone, and quickly approached and asked, "Mr. Huang."

"My elder brother doesn't plan to see you." The

man paused. "If Mr. Gu has any requirements, we will try our best. ......"

Huang Yao reached out to interrupt him and looked at him with a smile. "The demand will definitely come, but it is not to tell you that you can't be the master." The

man's face was ugly, thinking of the orders of the old man at home, he pulled out a Laughing, "What do you want Mr. Gu, why don't we meet and talk again?"

Huang Yaodao looked at him. "It's not something you did. What's the use of seeing you? Let your brother come. Don't say he can't come. We can have someone here. After seeing the blood, your brother had to come over even if he climbed." The

man was stunned, but no one was injured in the news. He asked carefully, "What's hurt?" In

case of Gu Zheng, this would be a big deal.

Huang Yao said: "I will see you when your brother comes."

He left before he finished. The man quickly stopped him. "Since Mr. Gu doesn't want to see me, this must be accepted."

The big blue and white flowers of the Northern Song Dynasty, the favorite of the old man 's collection The one, had to cut off love for that uncompromising thing.

Huang Yao did not return his head. "

Leave it to your brother and ask a doctor." The man looked at him with a ugly face, and came in, even without even entering the door.

shame!

Thinking of the younger brother at home was a moment of remorse, why did he take him back!

In the evening, Huang Yao passed his brother's gym and saw that the lights were on, so he went in and looked at it.

Gu Zheng turned his head, threw him a pair of gloves, and said lightly: "Do you want to try?"

...... In the

next few days, Zuo Yan lived a hot life.

Simply put, it means pain and happiness.

Zuo Yan looked serious, and asked, "Do I have any other choice?" The

man replied coldly, "No.

Zuo Yan looked at the things in his hand and asked full of hope, "So, can I not eat?" "

Gu Zheng hooked his lips," Yes. "

Zuo Yan was overjoyed.

The Tianer of the People's Liberation Army is a sunny day~

But the man's next sentence made him feel good in a sudden.

" "

Zuo Yan immediately said:"... Actually, it is quite delicious to think about white porridge. "

Gu Zheng said," Oh? Which is delicious? "In the

face of the man's size, Zuo Yan was silent for a while, and at half bang, he suddenly raised his paws tremblingly, pointed at the tip of his nose, and shouted loudly: "Laozi wants to eat meat!" "

Huang Yao heard this sentence as soon as he came in, and was shocked. The first reaction was to look at his cousin.

I saw Gu Zheng's eyes sharpened and raised his hand. Huang Yao seemed to be able to foresee the end of the youth.

Then... he just Watching his brother pat the young man's hand away, a spoonful of porridge scooped up in front of each other's eyes.

He said a tough word, "Eat. "

Zuo Yan suddenly turned off the fire and ate it obediently, just like he did not rebel loudly just now.

Huang Yao looked at him enviously and jealously. If he dared to talk to his brother like this, he would have been beaten.

Looking at the white porridge in front of him, just like looking at the enemy of capitalism, his eyes braved the fire of bourgeoisism, upholding this stubborn spirit, until a bowl of porridge bottomed out, and Gu Zheng left with a tray.

Zuo Yan looked at the person standing next to him, and looked at him with a complex face.

In the past few days, he learned from the system that Huang Yao is Gu Zheng's cousin. He is now a very professional surgeon. Before that, Huang Yao's family had been abroad. Since Gu Zheng's mother died, Huang Yao returned to the country, always following Gu Zheng, looking for clues to the curse.

Now he is staying at Huang Yao's house, and he was sent to him by Gu Zheng after he was shot.

"Your face... it's quite symmetrical."

I saw his beautiful, pretty face, blue and purple on it, and it didn't take long to appear to swell. No wonder I didn't see it for a few days.

Huang Yao listened to him and said which pot he could not open. He squinted his eyes and looked at him. From head to tail, he didn't even let go of his hair.

Zuo Yan suddenly said: "If you look at me like that, I will be shy."

Huang Yao approached his bed and made him gently close to him on the chair. "I'm not ashamed, but I saw something." Different things."

Zuo Yan wondered, "What?"

Huang Yao looked at the wound on his chest. "Your operation was done by me that day. Guess what I saw?"

Zuo Yan was horrified. "It's difficult

Ca n't..." "I want a brace?"

Huang Yao's smile grew deeper and deeper, until he heard that everyone on the opposite side finished speaking, his smile froze.

Huang Yao took a breath and looked at him and said, "Your heartbeat is much slower than ordinary people, and it has even exceeded the limit of the slowest heartbeat, and your body has no other diseases except trauma. It stands to reason. It is impossible to keep a living person in a normal state and still be able to jump around."

Zuo Yan: Which of your eyes is watching me jump around alive.