131

Near noon, several people left the school and returned to the studio.

    Before Zuo Yan entered the door, he deliberately looked at the plaque above his head-Kaifeng Mansion, but still did not connect the Bao Heitan with a crescent moon in his forehead to Si Jia.

    It was the first time for Zuo Yan to dine with everyone, and it was also the first day he entered the studio as a full-time employee.

    However... he dare to say that a living person would never see this scene once in his life.

    Regardless of the small number of people in the studio, the place is quite large, there is a separate dining room, the decoration is warm, the plain floral tablecloth on the table looks like a careful girl.

    Before the meal, a few people said very lively that since today is their first dinner together, let’s relax and not bring work together.

    Zuo Yan was very moved. He saw these people getting busy and frantic the first time yesterday, and he couldn't believe that he would see them again.

    The five of them were sitting on both sides of the table. There were a few cold arrow bamboos and a large glass of milk in front of Zuo Yan, which were his standard equipment.

    However, he held the bamboo in his mouth and did not say anything, for fear that it would startle them.

    In front of the other four people were each a palm-sized incense burner with a few incense sticks in it, and the few rising smoke swirled in the air and was inhaled into the mouths and noses of several people.

    Holding a knife and fork in his hand, He Dahua murmured before eating that he was not used to this fork, and it was not as good as chopsticks.

    There is no steak on the plate, only a few red candles. Cut it down, cut it in half, put the fork in, and put it in his mouth...

    He Bao has eaten and slapped his mouth. It can be seen that the taste is still good, but Blood began to ooze from the position of his chest...

    Wu Kuan ate, his head came down by himself, and he fell on the table making a creaking movement, but his hands did not stop and he was still feeding bite by bite.

    Zuo Yan didn't control it for a while, and snapped off a corner of the bamboo. The clear bang made the dull eyes of several people look over.

    He Yu held up the fork and handed it to him, his tongue slammed on the plate, and he said something slurred.

    Zuo Yan didn't understand, so the system explained to him, "She said you want to eat the little panda?"

    Zuo Yan waved his hand quickly, "You eat you eat, I eat bamboo."

    He Yu grinned and rolled his tongue in one hand. Stuffed into the mouth.

    Zuo Yan couldn't sit still in his position. It was obviously noon, and when the Yang Qi was in full swing, the room exuded a gloomy smell.

    "You turned off the vibration."

    System: "I... didn't turn on the vibration."

    Zuo Yan: "I told you not to shake."

    System: "Who and who shakes ."

    This system looks more scared than him. Can't count on it at all.

    Zuo Yan didn't dare to stare at them, so he could only look down at his plate, "That...the boss hasn't come yet, I'll call him." As

    soon as he stood up, the four ghosts stared at him, their eyes dull. , Moves slowly, and looks even more... scary, "The boss is not eating."