103

Zuo Yan saw that the white sedan chair seemed to be slow but stopped quickly in front of his eyes.

    In the next moment, everything in front of him changed, and he ran into the sedan chair.

    Leaning against someone's chest behind him, Zuo Yan smelled of rejection.

    Let some girls carry the sedan chair, and the two big men are a little embarrassed to sit in the sedan chair.

    The arrival of Wuyige was a high profile, the current Patriarch of the Yu family frowned or came over to say hello.

    Zuo Yan could feel his unwelcome through the curtain.

    "Pavilion Master?"

    Xiao Liu said drunk: "Didn't the prince know my identity a long time ago?"

    Zuo Yan: How do you know that I know.

    "The dignified pavilion master came to the palace to be a male favorite, did you     feel wronged?"

    "Wronged."

Zuo Yan: What did you say, come and say it again, I promise not to jump down.

    Xiao Liuzui grabbed his finger and bit on his lips, "I haven't fulfilled my responsibilities as a male pet for so long. I

    've been wronged by the prince." The two really haven't really fought with each other, but... With an overly sensitive physique, Zuo Yan extremely hoped that the farther that day the better.

    Sitting in the sedan chair, the positions were good one by one. Zuo Yan watched the fight on the martial arts arena, while eating and feeding the people around him.

    Zuo Yan's eyes straightened when he saw a white-robed young man holding a sword and doing tricks with others. Zuo Yan's eyes were straight, and the movements of his hands stopped.

    Xiao Liuzui narrowed his eyes, and the white gauze of the sedan chair fell two more layers.

    The crowd outside couldn't see what was happening inside, but inside they could see the outside in a blur.

    There is a lot of people, and Zuo Yan's body is more sensitive than other times.

    Suppressing his own voice, the man's long hair was under the palm of his hand. About a quarter of an hour later, Zuo Yan put on his pants in a hurry and sat up.

    Xiao Liuzui licked his lips and made a swallowing motion. Zuo Yan's face turned red all of a sudden.

    In the crowd, this person actually...

    Xiao Liuzui looked at him and said, "Twice." When the

    curtain was opened again, Xiao Liuzui smiled, and a tooth mark on his neck was clearly visible.

    Zuo Yan's pale lips were also stained with gorgeousness.

    Su Ke was always paying attention to the situation inside the sedan chair from outside, and couldn't believe that these two men were so bold in the crowd.

    The martial arts contest on the ring lasted until the evening, and the winner was the handsome boy in white.

    Zuo Yan noticed that the surprise on Miss Yu sitting on the high seat was almost overflowing.

    The winning boy in white looked at her with gentle water.

    This is nothing like the first time I met.