30

Zuo Yan turned his head sideways, staring unconsciously at the inner wall of the coffin, and poked the shoulders of the people below with his fingertips. "It seems like there are words."

Gu Zheng looked down and took out the flashlight.

The light struck the side wall, and it was densely covered with golden letters.

Zuo Yan looked at it and asked, "Can you understand?"

Gu Zheng said, "I ca n't understand."

Although he can't be regarded as a leader in this respect, he really hasn't touched this word.

Zuo Yan: Then why do I know that I changed from an illiterate to a scholar in a second?

The two were too close together, Gu Zheng could hear his heartbeat suddenly speed up.

"You understand."

A statement, let Zuo Yan nod.

It means that he was a minister of a small country before his death. Their country had nothing but rich, and then their king was very unreliable. After he was old, he was addicted to eternal life and then began to search for things that can live forever.

They began to persuade, but their king did not listen.

Until the king was about to die, they thought it would be the case. One day, the king suddenly summoned him and gave him a seemingly ordinary celadon, but let him keep it properly.

After a few days, the king died on the rooftop.

He knew that things would not be simple, but he dared not say it until he brought these words into the coffin.

At the end is the familiar pattern.

After Zuo Yan finished speaking, the two were silent for a while.

This information is a bit large, but it is enough for people to sort out some mysteries.

For example, the strange pattern that can be seen everywhere may be the totem of this small country.

Celadon was given by the king. Zuo Yan said that there are four bottles, so it is likely that the bottles are in the hands of four people.

They followed the route of the first bottle to find the location of the second bottle.

Combined with what was said before, the final destination they are looking for is probably the king's tomb.

Zuo Yan, "This story is so complicated. Can you choose a dream without a brain next time?"

System: "Is it that you don't use your brain, or your goal is without brain."

Zuo Yan: "Of course I am." The

system, " This is troublesome."

Zuo Yan, "Why?"

System: "After all, IQ is not on the same line."

Zuo Yan: ...you go.

Gu Zheng's eyes stayed on the words for a long time. What Zuo Yan can think of, he naturally can think of, and even more.

His thoughts stayed on the altar for a long time.

The subtle fragrance floating in the air, Gu Zheng smelled it and thought it was the medicinal taste that preserved the body.

After a while, Zuo Yan asked, "Are the things outside scattered?"

He was almost out of breath. It felt like he had just come to this world.

The difference is that in case of being suffocated, there is also a funeral.

Gu Zheng raised his hand and supported the coffin lid to move a slight gap.

Zuo Yan sat up as he saw it, poked at the gap, and lifted his butt to look out carefully.

A group of little guys eating people hovered happily.

Zuo Yan silently withdrew his head, and if he was kept in the tomb, he wouldn't let go of the food he hadn't given him for years.

Zuo Yan's slender neck flashed a little bit of fluorescence. With his movements, the delicate collarbone became more prominent.

Gu Zheng's eyes dimmed.

"Not yet, they..."

When I sat back, Zuo Yan looked at Gu Zheng underneath, how excited was this?

what's the situation?

Gu Zheng breathed for a while and moved his position with his left words.

Gu Zheng said: "Stop."

Fixed not move.

I can't see it, so important.

Gu Zheng sniffed the light fragrance on the tip of his nose and said, "Did you smell a scent?"

Zuo Yan smelled it, didn't smell it, watching Gu Zheng frown, Zuo Yan leaned down, near his cheek Smell it and shook his head, "No."

Gu Zheng said that as he approached suddenly, the light fragrance was getting stronger and stronger.

"The smell on you."

Zuo Yan was surprised, "I?"

He smelled himself again, did not smell it. He didn't spray perfume on him, and even if he had a scent on his body, it wouldn't make you react so much.

Gu Zheng simply closed his eyes and ignored it.

Zuo Yan maintained a stalemate. He asked the system internally, "What the hell is going on?" The

system: "I don't know."

Zuo Yan: "You talk about what your own use is, and you can't help with anything. It's my assistant."

It's hard for him to show such a useless assistant.

System: "I can chat with you."

Zuo Yan: "Just this?"

System: "In order to let you not be alone in the long-term dream journey, say everything you have used, remember to give it a good comment."

Zuo Yan listens Later, he said faintly, "You might as well be more reliable in monitoring me."

System: "How come, I am so cute."

Zuo Yan: ...this system recently carried something strange to him.

With the passage of time, Gu Zhengfei not only failed to recover, but also became more and more serious.

Before Zuo Yan waited for the approach, he listened to Gu Zheng's suppressed voice, "You are far away from me."

Zuo Yan's grievances, where the coffin is so fart, where can it go?

But still obediently backed away, Gu Zheng grabbed him again, helplessly said, "Forget it, you still don't want to move."

It's your business!

After a while, Zuo Yan looked at him with complicated eyes. "Or, do you solve it yourself?" It

can be kept for so long, don't suffocate it.

Gu Zheng opened his eyes, and the emotions in those eyes were upset.

Hey, this is the first time I have heard of such a thing.

Then, Zuo Yan found that the idea obviously pitted himself.

Zuo Yan did not want to admit that he was stimulated.

His reaction naturally made Gu Zheng feel that the man lowered his eyes and stopped his movements, said dumbly, "Come here."

Zuo Yan swallowed and didn't move.

The man did not urge, just looked at him like this, suddenly bent his calf and touched him.

Left words: ...

Don't seduce him.

Easy to hold.

Suddenly the man chuckled softly and left his ears numb...

Finally, when the man's hand grabbed him, Zuo's words didn't respond, and he just came over.

What happened afterwards was to develop where he could not imagine.

Zuo Yan's long eyelashes swept over the other side, and the severe storms became more intense.

Of course, during this period, his head and the coffin were intimately bumped together, and his life was really ups and downs.

I don't know how long the storm passed.

Zuo Yan moved his body hard, no longer, this place can't stay, this place is poisonous.

Gu Zheng grabbed the body he was about to run away, pulled a heavy kiss, and then touched his long hair, opened the coffin, and it was quiet outside.

With the person in his arms sitting up, Gu Zheng first dressed him.

Zuo Yan couldn't bear it for a while, and couldn't help it. He said in a dumb voice, "I'll do it myself."

This strength, the strength of the mountain, was ridiculous. He hadn't been killed by these hands just now. It was really lucky.

Gu Zheng took him out of the coffin and looked at him weakly and asked, "Can you stand up?"

Zuo Yan was furious, what's wrong with people?

Standing up, both legs were shaking.

This place of coffin is really not a good place to work.

A smile flashed in Gu Zheng's eyes.

Zuo Yan lay beside him for a while, then saw Gu Zheng tinkering with the coffin for a while, and took out a slap-like blue bottle.

"Let's go."

Gu Zheng would hug him when he came over and said left: "No, I can go by myself."

Gu Zheng's dark eyes looked at him and said meaningfully?

Zuo Yan got up hard, couldn't stretch his legs inside the coffin, and his lower body was numb and sore.

Persevering out of the ear room, Zuo Yan looked at the easy pace of the man next to him, and then looked at himself.

Why did he want to abuse himself like this, but this man exudes a satisfied atmosphere.

Zuo Yan stopped and turned to look at him, "You still hug me."

Gu Zheng's eyes dimmed, "Aren't you able to go by yourself."

I don't want to go now, can't I! Just so capricious, you bit me.

Then he was bitten.

There are teeth marks on his chin, and Zuoyan lies comfortably on the back of the man.

Going back along the previous path, they were down by three people at that time, Zhao Liu was dispersed halfway.

Halfway around, he met Zhao Liu and others.

The bottle is already in hand and they should not stay any longer.

There are only two people in a group of people who have not taken anything and are still being carried.

Zhao Liu asked, "Brother He is injured?"

Zuo Yan looked at his leg clamped by the board and nodded.

When he saw him, Zhao Liu said, "I fell off and I broke my leg. Where did you hurt?"

Zuo Yan couldn't say it was his butt, and he said it was the leg after being silent for a while.

Moreover, he seemed to feel something flowing out.

Zuo Yan buried his head on his shoulder and took a bite.

Gu Zheng stiffened and patted his ass.

It was dark outside when going out, and everyone packed up and went down the mountain.

As he passed through the small mountain village, Zuo Yan vaguely patted Gu Zheng's shoulder and muttered, "My cat."

"Go back and buy you one."

"I want that."

"Sleep."

Left With a grin, the breath gradually calmed down.