111

Zuo Yan's hunger strike lasted for a day and a half, and when he heard that he was going to be a queen, he was angry and ate.

    After Xiao Liuzui returned from dealing with things, he saw him standing at the window, looking up at the sky.

    "How can you be without alcohol, come here..."

    Zuo Yan turned and looked at him, "I heard that you are going to marry?"

    "Before you have refused to give me a position, now I am asking for one." Xiao Liu was drunk and came over with a hip flask.

    Zuo Yan sneered, "Until now, you still continue to act in front of me . Xiao Liuzui, you make me feel sick."

    The words that stabbed people were so straightforward in his heart.

    Xiao Liuzui lowered his eyes and pulled the corner of his sleeve, "What I said to the prince is true."

    Zuo Yan paused for another familiar movement, then pulled out the corner of his sleeve, and said coldly, "Enough That's it!"

    The silky touch slipped from his hand, Xiao Liu rubbed his index finger, the expression on his face hidden in the shadows.

    "Pavilion Master Xiao, Prince Xiao, what you can get from me, I have already given you, what else do you want?"

    "You." A word, simply and neatly, there is no usual thing in those beautiful eyes Smile, some just focus.

    The people in front of Xiao Liuzui suddenly laughed, seeming to laugh at his greed.

    In the moonlight, his cold smile made his heart tremble.

    "There are too many plays, do you really think of yourself as an actor? Or is it too serious to write the play and walk out of it reluctantly?"

    Xiao Liuzui took his hand and placed it on his chest, "It admires the prince. "

    The heartbeat under the palm of his hand was strong and powerful, and left his lips curled, "Your admiration is really pure."

    Xiao Liuzui grabbed his hand tightly, "Tomorrow we will get married."

    I fuck, so fast, left Yan was confused for a moment, and immediately adjusted his emotions.

    Zuo Yan raised his hand and stroked the side face in front of him twice, the hand feeling was still good.

    "You can't have both fish and bear's paws, Pavilion Master Xiao, don't be too greedy, you can only choose one if you want."

    After saying this, Zuo Yan still feels a little embarrassed, Jiangshan beauty, he is going to Has the blue face developed in the direction of disaster? These are people who do great things.

    Xiao Liuzui didn't speak, but just looked at him. There was no light in the room. Moonlight fell on the two of them, and the shadows overlapped each other.

    "Get off." Zuo Yan chuckled, turning around to support the window lattice, his thin back left in the eyes of those behind him.

    Xiao Liuzui wanted to say something, suddenly a cold light flashed in his eyes and turned to leave.

    Zuo Yan returned to the table and continued to eat.

    System: "Aren't you already eating?"

    "I was nervous just now and hungry again."

    "Is there something wrong with the nutrient solution."