156

The next day, Zuo Yan squatted under the tree holding the slippery fat cat, pondering yesterday's dream.

    Zheng Mansion, does it have anything to do with Zhengjiacun? If it doesn't, it would be too coincidental.

    The sound of "meow~" gave him a jump and looked down. The fat silly cat was licking its tail while still glancing at him with a little bit of resentment.

    Playing with my own tail and biting so hard, I can’t rely on me, I am an accessory at best.

    Zuo Yan retracted the hand holding the base of its tail, and inadvertently noticed Si Jia on his side.

    Lying on the rocking chair, holding a broken scroll that I didn't know where it came from in one hand, and a cup of herbal tea on the right hand side, with the bright green water, turning a page from time to time, very pleasant.

    It didn't look like someone came to investigate the case, but it was almost the same as a holiday.

    Compared with the insight of the last time, this time obviously slackened a lot, allowing them to spin around in the mist.

    Zuo Yan stared at him, this posture was inexplicably familiar, somewhat similar to the person in yesterday's "dream".

    The sound of stacking his head sounded clearly, and the footsteps were also very clear just outside the courtyard.

    Si Jia took a sip of tea, glanced at him sideways, and said nothing.

    Zuo Yan stood up and walked in the direction of the voice, looking out from the wall, and he happened to meet a pair of dark eyes.

    "Ah!"

    Zuo Yan walked two steps out of the yard quickly, and saw a small figure outside the wall holding his feet, tears rolling in his eyes, holding his mouth back painful, and there were a few scattered bricks beside him.

    As Zuo Yan approached, the child was obviously frightened, but his eyes kept staring at the cat in his arms.

    "Go coax the child." The

    orange cat yelled, tilting his head up, jumped off him, took a catwalk and twisted to the child's side, rubbing his hand with his body.

    Zuo Yan mumbled that the cat will become fine sooner or later, and turned back to look for the medicine box.

    Fortunately, Zhao Junfeng had everything in his house. When he came back, he saw a woman standing next to the child, dragging the child's hand to leave. However, the little boy turned his head and stared at the cat, looking aggrieved and cute.

    "Sister, don't leave."

    "Is my child naughty? He ran out after I was cooking a meal. What did he break? I...I will pay." The woman led his child. Apologize.

    Zuo Yan showed her the medicine box, "Nothing was broken, but he knocked his leg." The

    woman saw it, and sure enough, the child was still bleeding from his leg.