70

Xie Yao glanced down, "Yes." The

interrogator asked: "So you are a premeditated murder."

Xie Yao said: "Police officers have evidence?"

With such a thing alone, decisive evidence cannot be made. .

The male police officer shot the table and asked, "The four of them kidnapped you and indirectly killed your parents. You are now designing them to meet in a place that is often blocked by mudslides, isn't it for revenge?"

Xie Yao crossed his hands The smile on his face fell, "Does the police officer think I should take revenge too?" The

female police officer calmed down and took her colleague to sit down.

"At that time, Cai Yong's wife was missing. Did you find a way to involve several of them in searching for people in the mountains? Isn't that the case?"

Xie Yao said yes.

"On the night of Gao Xing's death, someone saw you haunting the place where he died. What were you doing at the time?"

Xie Yao said: "

Go to the toilet." "After Gao Zhongxing and you left after a dispute, you went out. This is enough time. You do it."

"We have checked. The mosquito coil in the mountain hut has special ingredients. It will cause people to fall into a coma 1 to 2 hours after being lit. The night that Chen and He died, you sent the mosquito coil to Ji Zhizhi. , How do you explain?"

Xie Yao smiled faintly, "This is probably, kind of

doing bad things?" "Your parents are doctors, you know a lot about drugs."

Otherwise, you won't say you are a doctor, others are still very good firmly believe.

"Yes. My motive is clear, and the timing is right, but the most important part is missing, the decisive evidence and the weapon."

"So you are planning to drag it to the last moment?"

Xie Yao shook his head, "I just want to say , I didn't kill anyone."

After the interrogation, several police officers got together to discuss what they interrogated.

"Xie Yao doesn't admit that he killed."

"Which killer would admit that he killed? What's more, we didn't even find the murder weapon." The

female police officer shook her head. "I don't think it's that simple. Zhang Cuiping, it's still a thank you. Did Yao push his husband into the water?"

One person said: "No, but no one else noticed, and some people tranced as if they were pushing people, but did not see who they were." The

policewoman said: "If so A murderer's killing technique is so meticulous, then will he do the killing in front of everyone?"

"Sister Chen, do you suspect that the murderer is someone else?"

"It's not easy to say, find the murder weapon first."

......

Ji Zhizhi As a Jincheng police officer, of course, he was also interrogated and investigated, but quickly cleared the suspicions.

Zuo Yan was released a few days later, of course, his suspicion is still not shallow.

Someone stared at him 24 hours a day.

"They are also official business."

Ji Zhizhi also felt a trace of blush for his colleague, just followed, after seeing him three times in a while, he was seen to be quite calm, pretending that he did not exist.

Zuo Yan turned back, "It's okay, I'm used to it."

Ji Zhizhi wanted to find him, but he didn't expect to run into it halfway.

"Where are you going?"

Zuo Yan lifted the bag, which contained two shaved chickens.

"Feed the snake."

"What?" The

two of them walked all the way to Xie Yao's studio, opened the door, and caught their legs with a slippery thing.

His golden head stared straight at him.

Ji Zhizhi jumped up very old and closed the door with a snap. "What a special snake!"

Nonsense, I just told you.

Zuo Yan struggling to get out of the circle, mince the chicken and feed it to rhubarb.

Ji Zhizhi came in from the door after a while, carefully avoiding the long thing.

Just talking to him, I saw him carrying a small bag upstairs.

"I said that if you keep moving, you can't sit honestly for a while?"

Zuo Yan turned around and pointed to the words on the small bag. "Feed the cat."

Ji Zhizhi was speechless for a while. "He keeps snakes and cats. Not afraid of the golden python eating the cat?"

Zuo Yan hugged the cat cub down, "otherwise you think I'm in a hurry to feed it." The

little guy ate soft cat food and licked his fingers from time to time.

Ji Zhizhi looked at the wall and the canvas on the side. "This is Xie Yao's home?"

Zuo Yan said: "It's his studio."

"How do you have the key here?"

Of course Xie Yao gave it to him. On the morning of going down the mountain, he not only gave him the key, but also confessed to him that he kept the snake, and the cat cub found in the hotel was also sent back by him.

Left words: ...He still wanted to refuse.

"What are you doing looking for me today?"

Ji Zhizhi said that he was serious and serious. "I asked you if he was Xie Yao's killer." Man

, you made me a little vain.

"No." The

rest of them knew that he had been together with Xie Yao, otherwise he would not be listed as a key target.

Ji Zhizhi saw his reaction and was a little surprised. "Why don't you worry?"

Zuo Yan glanced at him with a firm face. "I believe the police uncles will find the real murderer. What do you say?"

Ji Zhizhi Suddenly I didn't know what to say. If that was the case, then I felt different from what I thought.

Isn't it urgent to say Zuo Yan, certainly not possible.

There were two bags in my mouth, and the food was not fragrant.

But Xie Yao told him before that he would take care of the house after returning, and someone would naturally come to him.

Although, he did not know what it meant.

Everyday he walked on the nearby streets, and then ran three lines a day.

From his house to the supermarket, to Xie Yao's studio, back and forth.

When Ji Zhizhi found him today, he already had a 720-degree spin in his heart.

The system suddenly said: "You seem to have forgotten something all the time."

Zuo Yan wondered, "What's the matter?" The

system: "...you have been worried about whether the target can come out, but did you forget that the murderer is still outside."

Zuo Words: ...I am fucking!

System: "He clearly killed you, but you are still alive. And why did he kill you."

Zuo Yan swallowed. "Why."

System: "You remember the kidnapper Zhang Cuiping said before. There are five, there is Xu Xiangyang who has long been dead."

"And then."

"You are the son of Xu Xiangyang."

Zuo Yan swallowed this unexpected news, thinking carefully, or don't thank Yao or don't come out Too.

The system kindly reminded him: "Don't forget to tell you to eat more at home before the goal is turned off, especially the more meat on the buttocks, otherwise it will be too handy."

Zuo Yan: "... you shut up."