3

The buzzing in the quiet air is getting bigger and bigger, and the source of the sound is the top of their heads.

In the dark space, a bunch of flashlights shine on those things.

The size of the nails, the whole body is dark, densely hovering in the sky, and the light suddenly spread out!

"The flashlight is off!" As

soon as Gu Zheng's words fell, he saw that the flying insects suddenly attacked the person holding the flashlight.

"Ahhh! Save me!"

Zuo Yan stared at the man as if wrapped in a layer of black bread crumbs, leaving only a layer of bone in the blink of an eye, the heart inside looming.

With the sound of "bang", people fell, flying insects more and more rushed up, others took advantage of this opportunity to quickly get together, carrying Mukang alert.

When the flying insects dispersed and re-circled in the sky, the flashlight falling on the ground shone the last scene of the owner in his lifetime.

The corpse has only bones left, and the flesh is eaten clean!

Zuo Yan feels that his heartbeat has stopped, what is this stuff! He wants to apply to stop the mission!

System: "Once the mission begins, it is not allowed to stop, unless the target or you, one of them dies."

Zuo Yan leaned tightly on the pillar, looking at the little flying insects hovering in the sky, and standing in front of him. Gu Zheng.

He was the one who killed the man just now!

Others are similar to Zuo Yan's movements, standing still.

Halfway, the flying insect never came down, nor attacked the others.

There was a clear sound of footsteps passing through several people at this time, stopping in front of the bones.

He leaned over his handkerchief, picked up a bone, and crushed a small flashlight.

The darkness surrounded them again.

Zhao Liu swallowed and said, "Boss, what are these!"

They have also seen cannibaling insects, but this is the first time they have grown like this.

Without understanding their habits, it is likely to continue to suffer. I don't know how to die in the end!

Gu Zheng put the bone in the bag behind him and said: "Bone worms, afraid of light, will attack moving bodies with light sources."

He has only seen it once, but the tomb**... Seeing the text, Gu Zheng looked at the owner of the tomb.

Several other people suddenly tucked flashlights or the like into the back backpack.

Zuo Yan was stared at by the man, watching him get closer and closer until he stopped in front of him.

"You know the bone worm."

Not a question, Zuo Yan looked at him with a stern look, his liver trembling, and he unconsciously said what had just suddenly flashed in his mind.

"This kind of worm will eat the living creatures with only bones... but only eat once in a lifetime... full-bone bone worms...will soon die, and they are deaf... can't hear the sound."

Zuo Yan raised a hand and shook it gently in front of the man's eyes. Seeing that he didn't respond, he just wanted to say that he couldn't see it.

The next moment the finger touched the sharp blade, Gu Zheng's deep voice sounded in his ear.

"Move it a little more and just chopped it up."

Zuo Yan twitched his hand back, reaching for the space where he couldn't see the five fingers. What did he see!

In the darkness came the movement of the wooden bunker, and several wooden bunkers pointed at him for the second time.

"Damn it! Isn't that what you did!"

"It's okay to kill him!"

Zuo Yan was crying without tears, and he quickly explained that he was afraid that he couldn't wait to give him a shot. "I don't know... this kind of bug... ...Eat everything, if I make it...impossible...lock yourself here."

Da Liu Chang Nian and Gu Zheng went to the grave together, so he looked at Gu Zheng and asked his opinion.

"What should we do?"

Gu Zheng looked at Zuo Yan and said, "What is their habit?"

Zuo Yan was stunned. "They... will hover at the highest point, as long as the number no longer increases... it will be fine."

Gu Zheng after listening to his finish, cold voice said:. "I'm afraid, too late"

? "What do you mean,"

Gu Zheng's voice makes whole body flick, "their number is increasing."

left words subconsciously rise seems to be over Be more dense before.

The system put a layer of mosaic in front of himself, not to look at the flying insects above his head. As a system with only fear, he strongly requested that it must be corrected next time.

Do they really die here?

Zuo Yan thought in his heart, if he persuaded the target to commit suicide at this time, there would be no bites left by the insects for a while, what is the chance of success?

Hearing the thought of Zuo Yan, the system responded to the face with a sentence: Good idea, I wish you success.

Zuo Yan: Forget it, I counsel.

System: ...

Gu Zheng walked around the tomb and stopped in front of Zuo Yan: "There is a way to go out."

Zhao Liu first said: "How to get out!"

"Boss, you have a way a? "

is still alive chewing insect screen pops up, go out now, how can you not be excited!

Zuo Yan saw the target staring at him and swallowed, always feeling good.

His wrist was caught and raised above his head.

Zuo Yan subconsciously resisted, but he squeezed the wound on his wrist.

The blood from the wound caused the agitation of flying insects in the air.

Gu Zheng raised the corner of his lips, "They like your blood."

Zuo Yan's inner uneasiness increased, "So..."

A knife was stuffed in his hand, accompanied by a few words that the man whispered in his ear words.

Zuo Yan's pupils dilated, his breathing increased, and he said in a dumb throat: "I'm going to die..."

Gu Zheng's mouth smiled deeply, "You are a dead person."

Zuo Yan trembling his lips, looking at the man's eyes, he guessed The other party can also see him.

"Can I... refuse?"

Gu Zheng: "You can try it."

It is just a discussion now. If he dares not agree, there is naturally a second way.