90

After returning home, Zuo Yan ordered people to prepare, and Suzhu Garden suddenly became lively.

    After Zuo Yan went back to the room to change his clothes, he went to the veranda in the garden, where many people were sitting or standing.

    Zuo Yan looked at these various beauties and mourned for Zhu Xu for a few seconds.

    It is pitiful to see and not eat.

    Among them, he saw Xiao Liuzui in a red dress. The other party was holding a wine glass and looking at him with an indescribable look.

    Zuo Yan tickled his teeth when he saw him.

    System: "I was absent yesterday, did something happen?"

    "No."

    System: "Then what are you doing?"

    Zuo Yan said: "I want to watch the show, can't you?"

    System: " Okay." The

    butler comes The newspaper said, "Master, it's ready."

    "Let's get started."

    Zuo Yan sipped his tea, watching the performance of the people below with interest, and nodding his head while watching, with great interest.

    System: "Does it look good?"

    Zuo Yan smiled, "I don't understand."

    System: "Then what are you laughing at?"

    "This preserved fruit is delicious."

    Ancient things, pure natural, pollution-free, and taste original.

    Xiao Liuzui sat awkwardly on the chair, watched the person in the first place eat something, quietly allowed his fingertips, and chuckled softly.

    Fingers rubbed the wall of the cup, and the transparent liquid rippled gently.

    As soon as the person holding the flute sat down after playing, he frowned when he heard the laughter of the person next to him.

    "Why is Liu Gongzi laughing?" Others looked over.

    Xiao Liuzui tilted his head, "Think of some interesting things."

    "In this way, I still don't know how to learn art, it seems that Young Master Liu is better at flute."

    Although the person who spoke was smiling, his eyes were very proud.

    Several people around echoed, and they all knew about Wei Yi's death. It was obvious that someone had seen that this person did it, but the prince didn't say anything, but instead dealt with the person he saw with his own eyes.

    They also want to test the bottom line of the prince.

    Zuo Yan originally wanted Xiao Liu to be drunk and perform a show in the public courtyard, but after eating for a while, he forgot about it.

    When the system reminded him, Xiao Liuzui had already stood up.

    A red dress, outstanding elegance.

    "My position as the number one beauty is really not guaranteed."

    System: "Are you proud of this name."