Sick|Ahn Jae Hyun

I woke up feeling absolute shit.Past week I've been doing overtime and over work causing me to get sick. Yes. I'm sick. I felt my throat feel sored up and weakness in my body. My energy was totally drained yet for myself I got up. I was really thirst so I decided to walk to the kitchen cause the bottle on the stand is over.

I got up and slide into my fur slippers. I slowly walked down. Carefully through the stairs. I went to the fridge and opened it. I was struggling to  open the lid of bottle. I drank some and was taking the bottle with me. I turned around to go up when I felt dizzy suddenly. I felt like the surrounding was spinning around me.

I held the counter for support. My head suddenly started hurting. I felt like it would explode anytime. I shut my eyes tight, hoping the pain to go away. But I didn't knew when it was but I fainted and fell on the floor. I wasn't totally unconscious cause I could feel the cold ground and my heart beating. But that was for some time.

My nose was hit with the smell of medicines. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a white ceiling. It was different from our house.  I looked to my side to see someone sleeping. I took a clear look to find its Jae Hyun. I looked around once more. "is it hospital?" I mumbled. All I know is me fainting.

Then did Jae Hyun brought me here? "Jae Hyun-ah.. Wake up" I slowly shook him. He scrunch his face and slowly opened his eyes. I gave him a small smile as his eyes enlarge. "Babe you're up!? Wait I'll call the doctor" He showed his teeth and walked out.  Soon he came back with doctor and nurse.

The doctor checked me up. "how do you feel now miss Y/n?" he asked me while checking my eyes. "A bit weak. But fine" I replied. "Good to hear. You have to stay here for tonight and then you'll discharged in the morning." he informed and and smiled at us before going out. "What happened honey?" I asked Jae.

Flashback (Jae Hyun POV)

I went to grocery shopping on the way home cause my baby is sick so she can't go out. I also took some chocolates with me cause she like to eat chocolate everytime.  When she's happy, when she's sad, when she's angry when she's on her periods even when she's sick. I the sat in my car and drove home.

I locked the Car and walked towards the entrance. I locked the house from outside so no one could disturb her. I opened the door with the key and entered in. I didn't saw her in the living room so I assumed she must be resting. I decided to keep the stuff in the kitchen and then go to our room.

I reached the kitchen to only see Y/n lying in the floor. I ran to the counter keeping the bags on it before kneeling down. I held Y/n in my arms trying to wake her. "Babe? What happened? Wake upp!! Baby!" I patted her cheeks, shook her but no response. I picked her up and walked out. 

I laid her on the back seat and started the car, driving it towards the hospital. It took us 15 minutes to reach there. I picked her bridal style again and ran in. "Doctor!! Nurse!!" I was yelling. People were looking at me but I didn't cared. They took her to checking room. While I waited out. After sometime they came out.

"Doctor,  how is she? Nothing's serious right?" I asked him. "Mr. She calm down. She is fine. She fainted due to high fever. She'll wake till tomorrow" he said and walked away.

End of flashback

Jae explained the situation. "Why did you even came down?!" he asked me. "I was thirsty and the water in the night stand was over." I said nervously playing with my fingers. He placed his hand on mine. "Don't be sorry baby. It's not your fault. I shouldn't have left you alone in the first place" he smiled at me.

"so we're even?" I asked. He nodded. I smiled and hugged him tightly. He chuckled at me. "After discharging, we'll go on a trip. To relief our stress. And we'll do it in every 3 months." he informed. I nodded at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~