8. What hurts the Most

Picture of Trixie on the side. Isn't she cute?  

*****************************

Chapter 8: what hurts the most

Sophie's POV 

I woke up and screamed in annoyance. Ash had handcuffed me to his bed again. This time the cuffs were on Botha of my legs and only one on my good arm. What the he'll is his problem? Speaking of re devil he came in wearing jeans and a T-shirt.

"take these bloody things of me. NOW!" I yelled at him.

"Chill babe,"

"Take them off or I will scream Rape!" I threatened him.

"No you look sexy in them," he smirked. I opened my mouth but his hand slammed down on it. I bit his hand and he yelled in pain.

"take these of or else," I said through gritted teeth. He didn't take them off but left me alone in his room.

"Ash come back," I called out. He didn't come back. I flopped down on the bed.

I was waiting for what seemed hours till the door opened and in came a man and a women maybe in their early fourties. They had to be Ash's parents.

"Hello dear I'm Linda and this is my husband Craig, we're Aston's parents," Ash's mother said.

"Hello," I whispered. I Sat up and winced as the cuffs pulled on my left arm a little too hard. Linda had a concerned expression plastered on her face.

"Craig call Ashton," she ordered her husband. After a few minutes of always silence I heard stomping up the stairs then a knock on the door. It opened and in came a smirking Ash. How I wished that I could wipe that smirk of with jam. I glared as hard as I could at him and it made him frown.

"Son why is your mate cuffed to your bed?" Craig asked. Ohh so it was true I was Ash's mate. Even his father says so. Ash looked exactly like his father. I couldn't see any of his mother in him. Linda had pale blonde her and brown eyes whilst Craig had black her and bluish grey eyes with a tall build and quite muscular but not that buff as Ash.

"So she won't run away," Ash shrugged.

"Uncuff her now," Linda ordered.

"Yes, Mother," Ash sighed but uncuffed me.

"I hate you," I whispered to Ash

"You don't mean that babe," He said with a smug look. I stood up only to be pushed back down by Ash. I glared at him only to be met by his smirk.

"Don't look at me," I mumbled as I looked down.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I hate you," I shrugged.

"ouch," Ash said in mock pain.

"Anyway I've got to get going home now," I said and got up from the bed.

"Honey, you didn't tell her?" Linda asked Ash. Tell me what?

"Not yet-" Ash got cut off because a little toddler around the age of two came banging in, running up to Ash and demanding to be picked up. She looked so cute with her blonde hair in small bunches and her chocolate brown eyes glistening with happiness. She looked do much like Linda and reminded myself of my old appearance. This had to be Ash's baby sister.

"Ashy," she squealed.

"Hey Trixie, Soph This is my little sister Trista but everyone calls her Trixie. She's two years old," Ash introduced. I walked towards Ash and stood by him to say hello to his sister. I held my hand out for her to take since Ash was holding her but she jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly. She was so light I couldn't even feel any weight.