5. "Ride of your life!"

Chapter 5: Ride of your life

 "Hey Baby Cakes," Ash smiled. Then I remembered "ride of my life"! OH MY GOD!!

"Hi," I stuttered as I stared at the bike in horror.

"Ash how old are you?" I asked quickly.

"Nineteen," he replied he was three years older than me.

"I'm gonna walk, see ya," I said and took off running down the street. I took my shoes of and clutched them in my hands and ran barefoot with my tights on, there was no way in hell that I was getting on that THING! I heard an engine rev, Crap, Ash was following me. I turned around and jumped back. There was Ash on the bike without a helmet.

"Hi," I said with a weak smile.

"Hey, Angel, where you going?" he asked.

"Home, Ash, isn't it obvious?"

"Very funny, love," he chuckled.

"Aren't I, bye," I said and took off again. I still had my shoes off. I ran through the park, I ran like mad and when I was near the exit, I nearly screamed, there was Ash leaning against his bike. He had change his clothes from this morning he was now wearing the same leather jacket with black jeans and a tight black t-shirt that showed off his 6 pack!

"Like what you see?" he asked me with a smirk.

"Actually, I hate what I see," I said sarcastically and he frowned.

"What-"

"It's opposite day," I muttered. He glared at me which made me shiver. I looked up and saw that it was a full moon today it was also pitch black, how in the world did I managed to run in a night like this? I turned around getting ready to walk away but Ash pulled me into him.

"Angel, what's wrong?" he asked slightly worried.  Then I burst into tears, he clutched me into him and held me protectively. I dropped my shoes and wrapped my arms around him. I sobbed uncontrollably into his chest.

"Shh Shh, Angel tell me please," he begged.

"Ash let me go," I said as I let go off him.

"No, not until you tell me what's wrong," I pulled away and looked at him.

"My dad used to own a bike like this, "I lied I was really bad at lying.

"I don't believe you Angel," he said smugly.

"Fine nothing's wrong," I said truthfully and he frowned. I bent down to get my shoes and put them on.

"Why did you take your shoes off? "He asked.

"So I could run,"

"Oh,"

"Anyway I need to get home otherwise Bentley is gonna have a stroke if I'm late," I blurted out and tried to run past him but failed badly.

"Let me give you a ride,"

"No way in hell,"

"Babe it's a bike not a bear it won't hurt you or bite you," he chuckled.

"NO,"

"YES,"

"NO,"

"YES,"

"NO,"

"YES,"

"NO,"

"YES,"

"YES." I accidently said.

"Oh crap," I cussed.

"Babe, don't swear,"