17. Maybe... I could be happy...

Hey all,

Dedicated to: cagla1 for guessing the last and final Secret!!!

Well done xx :D

*******

Chapter 17: Maybe... I could be happy...

 Jack's POV ;)

"Do you still feel like an idiot or do you think Sophie will forgive you?" Alex asked. My brothers were pretty pissed with me for telling Ash, it wasn't my fault, he had to be told.

"Guys just leave me alone," I snapped at them.

"So you don't care that our sister is upstairs moping about like a depression pill?" Jake asked in a sneery tone.

"Fuck off," I snapped and stormed out if the office. I needed something to get rid of all my worries. I usually called Lindsy when I needed stress taken off me, but she was an ex fling and I never got back with an ex fling and I definitely wouldn't start now. Sighing I went upstairs to Sophie's room. She had moved back in after Ash had rejected her I didn't mind, she hardly got in my way because all she did was stay in her room lying in her bed. I hadn't seen her since the day she moved in and it was now Sunday. Knocking on her door, I heard nothing. Not even a sound. I knocked again.

"Sophie," I called as banged on her door louder. I still heard no noise. I was getting worried. I tried opening the door but it was locked.

"SOPHIE! SERIOUSLY OPEN THE DOOR!!" I roared, banging my fist against her door. I still heard no sound or movement. I was getting seriously pissed off now! I had no choice but to break her door down. I used my werewolf strength a forced the door open. It opened but door was now in shards and splinters on the floor. I didn't care, I was too pusses off. I went into her dark room to see that it was really messy, this wasn't like Sophie. All her pictures and books and clothes were scattered in the floor. The curtains were drawn and the room looked completely dark. I scanned the room to see if I could see Sophie but I couldn't. Where the fuck was she?

"Sophie," I said sternly. I had no reply I went over to her bed and pulled the covers off the bed. She wasn't there. I ran down the stairs and back into the living room.

"Guys where's Sophie!!??" I yelled. Jake turned towards me and smirked. That only tested my patience.

"Alex?" I asked.

"She went out," he shrugged and turned his attention to something else.

"What? When did she leave? I asked anger taking over my wolf.

"Why do you care? You already ruined her life!" Jake yelled at me standing up. As quick as a flash I was in his face.

"Know your place Jake!" I bellowed, if he wasn't such a brave dick he would've shrunk down but he kept a standing position with a deadly glare on his face.

"No! I am fed up with you, you don't deserve to be Alpha," he spat at me and walked away slamming the door shut as he went.

"Alex," I said turning towards my beta.

"Don't talk to me you prat," he growled and walked away. Oh fuck no! No one turns away from me!

'If you two don't get your fucking arses here now. I disown you both,' I roared in the mind link, which didn't work since I was blocked out. I sat down on the sofa, and thought about why I told Ash in the first place. Oh yeah! To give him a warning so he could spend the rest of Sophie's time left in happiness. No one deserved the life my father got, no one deserved to not get any time with their mates. I didn't want Ash to be like my Father, wasting his time arguing and not paying attention to my mother. He needed to know so that he could make good memories of Sophie's time left and not waste it. He deserved to know.