13: Unbreak my heart.

Hey all..

I uploaded again... yes I know. Im on fire lol.

************************************

Chapter 13: Unbreak my heart

I stared at him in shock. I was frozen on the spot and I was pretty sure that I hadn't blinked. I was still standing there, frozen, when Ash walked away from me. I crashed down to the floor crying so hard that I couldn't hear myself think.

I tried to call Ash in our mind link telling him to Come back but I realised he had blocked me out. I hugged my knees ignoring the pack member's voices as they entered the Lounge.

"Get out," I whispered. They bowed their heads in respect and left. I turned around and faced the boring white wall, where the couch used to be. Who told him? Was the only thing that started going around in my mind? I looked out of the window on the side of me and saw the moon. It was a full moon. The pitch black night sky made me feel like something was coming. The door banged open and I saw that Tyler came in; I was secretly hoping that it was Ash. Tyler gave me a sympathetic look. Me and Tyler had gotten really close as well as me and Grace, we were like best friends. I really hoped she didn't think different of me.

"Get up," he ordered.

"No," I whispered.

"Yes, get up," he said unfolding my arms.

"No, Tyler," I said with a bit more force but still a whisper.

"Ash wants you," he said looking directly in my eyes.

"He does?" I asked shocked. Tyler didn't reply but helped me up; he started walking out the lounge and motioned me to follow him.

He led me outside, where I could just about see Ash staring at the sky, sitting down. I started to walk towards him and since he was sitting down on the grass, I sat next to him. He didn't move he didn't, look at me; he just kept staring at the sky.

"Hey," I whispered. He still didn't move. Sighing I made a move to get up.

"I was gonna tell you," I murmured as I stood up and turned away.

"When, on your deathbed?" Ash scoffed. I spun around to face him and saw he was already standing, with a hard look on his face. I gasped at his words.

"How can you even say that?" I asked hurt clear on my face. I took a step forwards and he closed the gap between him. I resisted the urge to hold him and let his arms wrap around me.

"Because I can," he said.

"Who told you?" I cried out, tears now drenching my face.

"Your deadline terminated," was all he said before shoving me away and storming off.

"Don't break my heart Ash," I whispered but I knew he heard. I heard a whoosh sound and Ash was behind me and he whispered in my ear, with a deadly voice.

"Don't worry my heart is breaking as well and you have no one to blame but yourself," before shifting into his wolf and took off running into the forest. My knees gave in and I couldn't hold back my cries and wails.

"No..." I cried.

"Don't do this Ash... please," I wailed.

'Ash... please,' I called in our mind link but I was blocked out.

I stopped crying after what seemed hours and I just stared at the moon. I heard a howling noise; I looked behind me to see Ash standing there. It was pitch black and I could just about make out his hard look on his face. I got up and ran past him ignoring him whispering my name. I ran indoors and into the kitchen to grab my car keys and phone. I took off again to the front door which Sam and Tyler were leaning against blocking my way.