14: Time Can't erase....

Hey all I know another update... Im in a writing mood anyways enjoy.. and dont hate me. I feel so bad already.

***********

Chapter 14: Time Can't erase....

"She's got cancer"

"It's true it's all over the school,"

"I heard she's gonna die next month,"

"Poor, Ash. The whore didn't tell him,"

"I heard Ash broke up with her,"

"It's all her fault,"

 "She's worthless,"

"What a. Bitch, too bad she has cancer it's something called karma,"

"Slags got cancer; she used to be nerd, right?" Was all the rumours and crap I heard as I walked to my locker. All these rumours were made in less than 10 hours, by the humans and most if the girls from the Blue Moon pack. There were worst rumours like Ash was cheating on me because he found out ages ago. I couldn't believe that people had no heart or decency to care. I held my head up high and carried on.

My first lesson was English; I wasn't looking forward to it at all. The bell rang so I went to my form room also known as homeroom or tutor time. My tutor just happened to be Mr Warner since Mr Cason retired. I sat in my assigned seat which was near the window. I was staring outside the window when a hand touched my shoulder. I looked up.

"Sophie are you okay? Why are you crying?" Mr Warner asked me. Huh? Was I crying? I wiped my eyes with my sleeve and opened my mouth to speak

"Didn't you hear sir, the whore's got cancer," slutty Ellie sneered. Sadly this bitch was in my pack. I didn't have the energy to yell at her for disrespecting me. I looked down and let my silent tears shed.

"Miss Row, why would you say such a thing?!" Chris yelled at her.

"Chris it's true," she whined.

"Sophie look at me," Chris ordered. I looked up and Chris had a very serious look on his face.

"Sophie is this true?" He asked me. I didn't want to speak so I just nodded my head.

"The whole entire of the upper school knows," someone said in a duh tone.

Ding ding ding!

Everyone scrambled away except those who had English stayed. I kept my head down and stared at my hands on my lap. I looked up when the whole class was full.

"Right class I'll be coming around go collect your homework," Chris announced. Oh no! I didn't even start it. I waited till Chris came which seemed like 20 minutes.

"Umm miss Taylor do you have your homework?" He asked. I shook my head to say no and waited for him to say 'detention' but be didn't.

"Come and see me at lunchtime," he sighed and walked away.

I didn't do much work, all I did was Stare out I the window and thought about Ash.

Ding!!

I grabbed my bag and hurried along to second period. Ash was in that class as well. Since I was really ahead, I took two math classes. The year eleven class and the college class. I kept up with both classes but now I didn't see the point. I went into class to usually see Ash sitting at the back like e always did with Sam and Tyler but this time he was sitting in the seat next to mine. He knew I was here since he breathed in so hard when I entered. The class wasn't full but full enough to get dirty looks from people. I sighed and went to go sit in my seat. As I sat down I noticed that Ash's muscles tightened. I didn't say anything I didn't do anything I just sat down and looked down.