21. She needs me

Someone asked me, I can't remeber who, to do a POV of Ash talking to his mum. Well whoever that was took the thought right out of my head.

So I've got a surprise for you all!!!!

Enjoy xx

**********

Chapter 21: She needs me

Ash's POV

Limping into my bedroom, I kept thinking about Gerard Taylor's words. Sophie was in a coma, and it was my entire fault. I couldn't believe how stupid I had been. What the fuck was wrong with me! The only love of my life was dying in hospital and what did I do have sex with a whore, who wasn't even good in bed. To be honest she didn't even pleasure me. Walking into my room and seeing Ellie lying on my bed I grabbed all her stuff and chucked it out of the open window.

"GET UP!" I ordered. She flinched at the tone of my voice.

"What? Why? Baby, what happened? Did I do something?" She whimpered bombarding me with questions.

"Get the fuck out of my room!" I ordered strongly, she burst into tears.

"Baby... please.... I love you don't leave me," she whimpered in a pathetic state.

"I won't' say it again. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" I boomed making sure she heard. She scrambled up quickly getting dressed and running out of my room in tears. Slamming the door after she had left I had the urge to get rid of Ellie's scent, it was driving me mad. The only scent that I wanted to fill my nose was Sophie's. After my wolf had shut himself away from me, I was lost, completely lost. I didn't know what I was doing; I had let my dad help me with my Alpha duties since I was slacking behind. I quickly changed my bed sheets, ignoring the pain in my ankles. Damn! Gerard Taylor, for a middle aged man, he was strong. When I had finished I looked in my wardrobe for clean towels and new clean clothes when something spotted my eye. It was a piece of clothing of Sophie's. I picked it up and brought the item to my nose, I took a big whiff, it smelt just like her. How much I had missed her, I needed her and she needed me. Putting her jumper back in the wardrobe I walked into the bathroom and had the quickest shower of my life. Once I was done I threw on a pair of jeans and a shirt and combed my hair messily with my fingertips. I quickly grabbed my phone and ran out of my room, I needed to talk to my mum, she was always there for me no matter what, I was scared that she would never talk to me because of what I did to Sophie but she understood that I was going through a hard time. My ankles had heeled which was good so I didn't have to be like a fucking invalid. Walking to my parents' house I couldn't help but try to make contact with my wolf again.

You need to talk to me, I know you hate me, but you're still a part of me... I told him. Still no reply. I hoped that this wasn't punishment because if it was it sucked fucking badly.  Walking into my parents' house I called for my mum.

"Mum, I need you," I yelled. I heard clicking of high heel shoes, coming down the stairs. I waited at the bottom of the stairs till my mum came down. She gave me a small smile but it wasn't the same as how she used to look at me. I sighed.

"What is it, son?" she asked as we walked to the lounge.

"She needs me," I said looking down.

"I can't see what the problem is though?" Mum said confused she knew I was talking about Sophie.

"What if she doesn't take me back, what if she already dying in her coma? Mum it's my entire fault! I should have never rejected her-"

"Wait a minute," mum said as we sat down on the couch.

"Son, you have been very foolish, at times I was ashamed to call you my son. No what exactly has happened to Sophie?" mum asked.

"Gerard Taylor, came round this morning and let's say I pushed him too far over the limit and he told me that Sophie had fainted and fallen down the stairs and she's now in a coma," I explained guilt eating me up.