2. Miss Attention.

Chapter Two. : Miss Attention

I arrived at school, just as the bell rang. Everyone was whispering as I walked to my locker. What were they whispering about? Did they know it was me or did I look weird? I decided not to care. I reached my locker and stuffed my bag and got the stuff that I needed.

"Hey baby, are you new here?" an idiotic voice asked. I turned to see who it was. Oh, it was one of the football guys who was a player but not as big as my brothers. I think his name is Tony. He's in most of my classes, he didn't recognise me. Oh yeah, that's because I keep to myself and I don't have any friends.

"Sorry, I've got to get to class," I mumbled then walked away. I hurried along to Maths and took my seat. One girl came up to me, I knew her straight away; Lindsy. One of Jack's ex-flings.

"Hey sweetie, are you new? I'm Lindsy. I don't think you should sit there. That seat belongs to the Nerd of the school. She's really disgusting and I heard she-" I cut her off.

"Hi I'm not new but shouldn't you get to know someone before you judge them?" I asked cocking my head to the side. She flipped her dyed blonde hair over her shoulder and glared at me with her starling green eyes.

"Umm... Yeah, I guess you're right," she mumbled and walked away. Lindsy was a bit of a Bimbo and a wannabe. She dressed like a skank but she had a bit of a sweet personality but could be bitchy at the same time. I glanced at her she was wearing a really short black mini skirt that just about covered her but and a vest top that went up to her navel. Her shoes were those wedge shoes that you wore at barbecue's not to school. Her outfit was definitely not made for January!

Mr Meyers came in and handed out the tests and told us to begin. He was an elderly man, who was bald and a bit on the round side. I started my test which I found very easy. See? Revising helps. I stopped and put my pen down when something hit my head. I looked on the ground and saw a scrunched up paper ball. I unfolded it then read it.

'

save me a seat at lunch. <3

Mr Mystery Guy <3'

was written on it. I scrunched it back into the ball shape and dropped it on the floor and sighed. I needed to focus on my test.

I finished it before the time was up. It was a good thing I revised but a bad thing that I felt uncomfortable.

Finally the bell rang and I ran out to get to my locker before anyone could stop me. I stuffed my books in the locker and turned around to see a group of popular girls.

"Hi sweetie, that locker belongs to the Nerd of the school. I hope she dosen't come back and do voodoo on you if she comes bac-" she got cut off because of my stupid brother Jake pulled me into him and put his arm around my shoulder. There was another girl on the other side of him.

"Good morning ladies, I don't suppose you've met my sister," he said in like a proper Gentleman. Ha since when was he this polite?

"Jakey-kins, that's your sister? She's prettier than me, I can't be with you. Sorry!" she cried and ran down the corridor. Dramatic or what? I looked around and saw most of the kids here wearing the school uniform. That made sense; year 10's and 11's were allowed to wear their own clothes however the others had to wear the navy and black uniform. The people in college could wear their own clothes as well like Jack, Alex and Jake who were wearing jeans and shirts. I don't know why they had to wear smart clothes on different days.

"The Taylor's have two sisters," an excited voice broke me out of my trance. Jack and Alex came into the corridor.

"Actually the Taylor's have one sister Sophie or the disgusting Nerd," they said at the same time. I walked to towards my locker to close it then ran away from the uncomfortable crowd that now surrounded my brothers.