6. You're Beautiful

So here you are Chapter 6. I hope you like it, it's Ash and Sophie's first date on side is this song I really love and I think it works well with this Chapter, and also on the side is Ash and Sophie.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!

.......................................................................................................................................

Chapter 6: You're Beautiful

I woke up to find the smell of bacon and pancakes. YUM! At least they cooked, I thought to myself. I got up from the sofa. OH MY GOD I'm never ever sleeping on it again. My back  

was aching really badly; I did some random stretches as I walked to the kitchen. I stopped in mid track when I spotted Take away boxes from Penny's. What idiots, couldn't be asked to cook themselves. I sighed and went up to my room leaving the sweet savoury smell alone in MY boring old kitchen. Yes My kitchen if they were never going to cook then it was my kitchen. I reached my room and entered. I closed the door behind me and sniffed the air. The whole room smelt fresh and crisp like laundry. I glanced at my bed to see that the linen had been changed. At least Jake does some things but not enough. I let my thought drift away and got changes I changed into a pair of leggings, plaid shirt and a long black cardie. I brushed my hair and pulled it up into a pony tail.

I then started tidying my room; this was my routine nearly every Sunday. As I was vacuuming the carpet my phone went off beeping the lyrics "wake me up inside, call my name and save me from the dark," I really loved this song and My Immortal by Evanescence. They were the only songs that I liked the rest were too depressing. I grabbed my phone and looked at it. My phone was saying that I had a text from an unknown number. I unlocked my phone and read the text.

Unknown: Hey Soph, its Ash. Bet I scared ya. Just 2 let u know, b ready by 7 n dress formally.

Me: How did u get my number?

Ash: Baby, I'm not gonna tell ya sorry

Me: fine. C u later

Ash: Bye

I saved Ash's number into my phone and I glanced at my at my clock it was already two o'clock. I flung open my door and ran down the stairs into the lounge. As I ran I accidently knocked someone down and I came down with them. I opened my eyes to see Jack half glaring half smirking at me.

"I'm so sorry," I apologized. I felt really uncomfortable since he was lying on top of me and boy was he heavy.

"You're so beautiful," he smiled.

Wait what? Jack's never said anything like that to me before.

"Umm thank you, could you-"

"What the hell is going on?" a voice yelled. Jack quickly jumped up and helped me up.

"I tripped and brought him down with me," I explained to Jake and walked into the kitchen to start lunch for the boys. Surprisingly the kitchen was spotless and lunch was already cooked. I looked in the oven to find pizza, sticky chicken bites and garlic dough balls. I quickly peered in the bin and saw loads of cardboard take away boxes from our local pizza restaurant.

"Guys when are you gonna learn to cook for yourselves," I groaned shaking my head but couldn't keep smiling since they ordered something instead of me cooking, I took everything out and served the guys and myself, I didn't take very much, I guess the nerves of my first date were getting to me. I brought their plates and my own to the dining table and began eating. I bit of a small mouthful of pizza and chewed very slowly. I looked up and saw the guys were staring at me like something was wrong.