15. Impossible

Hey all

Another upload. I hope it's okay. :)

DEDICATED TO: ALICE156 FOR THE AMAZING COVER ON THE SIDE! Thank you Alice xxx

**********

 Chapter 15: Impossible

"For fuck sake... how the fuck could you be so stupid?!"

"She's never going to forgive you,"

"You've really screwed up, you idiot,"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" A voice I knew boomed. I opened my eyes and was blinded by the whiteness of the room. There was an annoying beeping noise that was going in a steady rhythm. I blinked and felt pain. All I felt was pain, in my chest and in my head. I looked around and saw that I had an IV in my hand, which was connected to the monitor near my bed. Great back to monitoring! I thought sarcastically. My heart felt like it was on fire. Like it had been ripped out of my chest.

"Sophie," a voice whispered. I turned my head slightly and looked into those blue eyes, that I had known for so long.

"How could you?" I asked the one person who I trusted.

"Sophie-"

"How could you Jack? Ash cheated on me, because of what you told him. I can't believe you actually did it, I never thought that you hated me that much," I cried my voice rough and sore.

"Sophie-"

"He doesn't love me he never did. He only used me," I sobbed tears rolling down my cheeks. I looked down at the sheets that were covering me. I was in one of those hospital beds and in a hospital gown. I sighed and let my tears fall.

"Sophie umm what exactly happened?" Alex asked me.

"I don't wanna talk about it," I whispered

"Okay-"

"Why am I here?" I muttered bitterly. I had, had enough of hospitals and doctors.

"You passed out," Alex said. I looked up and he looked really worried.

"Tell me something I don't know," I said rudely.

Knock knock.

The door swung opened and in came Lizzie, she had been my doctor since I found out I had cancer.

"Hey Sophie, Jack, Jake and Alex," she greeted as she came in.

"Hey," my brothers replied. I didn't say anything I didn't even show any emotion.

"We'll Sophie I'm afraid I have some bad news. It seems that you haven't got the time we said to live," I gasped at her words. I tried to sit help properly but I was too weak to move.

"Jake can you help me, please?" I asked. He nodded his head and walked over to me. He pushed up my pillows and helped me move up to a seating position.

"What that's impossible. You told me I had three months, why the sudden change?" I asked her.

"I'm really sorry Sophie. I don't know either how that happened,"

"You know what it matter doesn't just tell me how long I've got, please," I sighed.

"Just over a month," my eyes widened.

"What? How? That's impossible!" I cried.

"I know it doesn't add up, I'll run the tests again if you like?" Lizzie asked.

"Don't worry about it, forget it," I sighed and sank further into the bed.

"Sophie there is something we can do to slow it down," I knew immediately what she was talking about.