Chapter Seven

Maya's POV

I was brought out of my thoughts by Yonah speaking. "What did does pesky 'heroes' want?" He asked, looking over at me.

"It seems they thought we needed saving. They also know about all of our powers  and they are our mates. The avengers are mine and the  X-men are Christa's," when i said this he looked to Christa for confirmation. When she nodded, he went silent for a few minutes before speaking. "Go back to your rooms, I have to make a plan," he said shooing us off.  Christa hopped off of his lap and ran over to me.

She linked our elbows and ran out of the door, pulling me along. When we got to the room, I was shocked. It was one of the nicest rooms HYDRA had and we had gotten it. "SUPRISE!!" Christa yelled smiling widely.

"We even have our own bathroom sis," Christa said smiling as wide and her mouth could stretch

"We even have our own bathroom sis," Christa said smiling as wide and her mouth could stretch. I went up to her and gave her a hug and muttered a quiet 'thank you'. She nodded and jumped on the right bed. I chuckled at her when she started bouncing up and down.

The rest of the night was normal, well for us at least. We ate and trained, then we went to sleep. The next day we woke up, it was back to experiments and training. We got up, ate breakfast, got experimented on for about three hours, took a bath, dressed in our uniforms and then trained. 

Tia's without mask for now

Maya's without the little web thingy

Maya's without the little web thingy. And on the yellow piece in the middle of her chest has the hydra symbol.

We trained against their dumb soldiers and won every match. After a while, Dr. Mason called us to the torture room. We go there to get information from people and then kill them. She handed us the file and walked away. 

NAME: Sandra Mckree

AGE: 29

OCCUPATION: Ex-HYDRA scientists (She betrayed us and went to the Avengers)

As soon as Christa read that she stomped into the room and slapped the woman right across the face. I stared blankly as Christa tortured the woman. By the end of it the woman was covered in her own blood. I grimaced and heard her tell Christa what information she told the Avengers, thinking that if she did it would stop the pain. 

Christa nodded at me and I began walking away, knowing that she would catch up with me. I heard a sickening crack before feeling Christa link our arms. A guard came up to us and told us that Yohan was calling for us. We walked to his office and saw him stood over a table looking at something. "Girls I have made the perfect plan to finally kill those so called heroes. Come here," he said not looking at us.

We walked over and stood opposite to him. "So, here's the plan........"

So this is just a filler, I am currently working on the next chapter. Peace out.