Chapter Sixteen

Two weeks later

We had all adjusted to having Christa around and she adjusted to being around. She still had those days where she wanted to murder a whole country but we just stuck her with her mates until she calmed down. At first, we were suspicious of her and someone always stuck with her, but now we trust her enough that she can, at least, walk around the tower alone. When she went outside, however, one of us always traveled with her for her safety and the safety of others. She really began to fit in with us and I couldn't be happier.

My mates and I had grown closer. We were together most of the time except for the little missions we had. Nat and I were still the only two who had completed the bond. I was kind of nervous to finish the bond with everyone else and we had not discussed it yet. It was amazing how close we had gotten in just a few weeks and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Fury gives all of us missions, even Christa, which surprised all of us. Her first mission with us was to take down a HYDRA base and it was, dare I say, fun. We joked around a lot and we obtained a lot of information from the scientists and guards. Her first solo mission was a little nerve-wracking. We all worried that she would betray us or that Yonah would get to her again but that never happened. Work-wise, we were doing well and even fury had a small smile on his face when he saw we began wearing the SHIELD logo, even if it was small.

I was extremely happy with the way everything turned out but today was a whole new day and we all came to an agreement to asked Tia about what happened with Yonah. So as we all sat in the living room, Thor asked the question we had all tried to avoid for two weeks. "Lady Christa, how did you come to find Sir Yonah in bed another Lady?" We had all frozen when he asked that question and slowly turned our heads to her.

Her gaze immediately hardened as she glared at the grey-tiled floor. "He sent me on a mission to gain information from another base close by and of course, being the lapdog I was, I followed orders with a smile. It took me a little while to get the information, a couple of hours at most. When I got back they said he was in his chambers so I didn't think much of it and went to give the information to him. I was so excited to see him, but when I entered I saw one of the female guards on top of him. I immediately lost it. They both froze seeing me stand in the doorway. 

I stomped over to them and sliced straight through her thick neck. Turns out that the girl was his actual mate and, boy, was he furious. He started to yell at me, saying that he never loved me and that he lied to me. He told me he was going to kill me and I was so messed up emotionally I just knocked him out and left through the front door telling them that I had a mission. I started teleporting all over to kill some people and then I got to Kayley. You know what happened there and you guys found me. The end," she said, turned on Jean's lap and stuck her head in her neck.

She always does that when she is either tired or nervous. She let out a yawn, thus confirming she was tired. We all were silent as she slowly drifted to sleep in Jean's arms. Hank sighed and took her from Jean and walked away, probably going to their shared room. He didn't come back so I assumed he stayed with her.

We all left the living room. Tony and Bruce entered their lab, Thor and Pietro went to the gym with Steve and Bucky, Wanda and Vision went to the garden, Shuri and Peter went to their lab downstairs, T'challa and Sam went to the kitchen, everyone else went to sleep except Loki and me.  I went to shower and Loki stayed in my room re-reading Romeo and Juliet. I made sure to pick up clothes. I checked the temperature and made sure it was cold enough for me. When I got in, I sighed, scrubbed my skin with my blue loofa, and shaved.

After a few minutes, I got out and dried my skin with my baby pink towel, and moisturized my skin. I dropped the towel and got dressed.

I walked out drying my hair and saw Loki laying on his back with his hand over his eyes

I walked out drying my hair and saw Loki laying on his back with his hand over his eyes. I threw my towel in the basket, walked over to him, and laid down. An arm immediately slung over my waist and pulled me into his body so we can cuddle. I was in my mate's arms, my sister was back and happy. As I drifted to sleep A thought slipped into my mind and I couldn't agree more.

'This is home'