Chapter Seventeen

Maya's POV

I woke up to the sound of screaming, running, and laughter. "I'm sorry," I heard the voice of Christa giggling. I groaned and snuggled into the chest of one of my lovely mates, making him chuckle at me. "My Queen, we must get up and get ready," he said stroking my head. I nodded and moved off of him and sat on the edge of the bed, looking back at him and smiling. He gave me a dazzling smile back, rolled onto his back, and stared into my eyes.

I stood up and stretched my hands towards the ceiling letting out a low moan as my joints loosened. I chose out an outfit and walked to the bathroom leaving Loki in the room again. I turned the shower on and stripped, waiting for the water to heat up. In the meanwhile, I sat on the toilet lid and thought about everything that happened. It was all so overwhelming. 

I snapped out of my thoughts and checked the water before hopping in. I washed my body and noticed my hair was beginning to get darker at the tips. I sighed and continued to wash my skin and allowed myself to relax. A knock on the bathroom door startled the living shit out of me. "Firefly, if you could speed up the process of showering a little bit. We wanted to take you out today," I heard the voice of Pietro come through the door.

"Give me ten minutes please," I said hopping out of the shower since I was finished anyway. I heard a hum and then footsteps away from the door. I walked to the sink and noticed some makeup and female products on the countertop. They probably put that there when I was sleeping. I smiled shyly and brushed my teeth. 

I put on some light makeup and finished it off with lipgloss instead of lipstick. Then I threw on my outfit and walked out to ask Natasha for a pair of shoes but saw Loki holding a pair in my direction even though he was facing the other way completely. My smile widened a bit and I walked over to him. I took them from his hand and planted a kiss on his cheek. I checked myself in the mirror and made sure I looked good and walked out of the door.

"You said ten but it was twenty. You are not good at time manage-" Tony cut himself off when he turned to look at me. I blushed lightly as I noticed all my mates' eyes traveling all over me.

 I blushed lightly as I noticed all my mates' eyes traveling all over me

(Why is this the biggest one T-T)

My blush deepened when Bucky wolf-whistled at me. "I may be in heels but I can still beat your ass. Carry on," I said, getting my red face under control. They laughed and T'Challa wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Well come on Little mate, we have a buffet to go to," He said moving me towards the elevator door. I nodded and walked with them into the elevator.

"Bye sis. Have fun, but not too much fun. Also if anything happens to her I will hurt you. Byeee," Tia said as the elevator doors closed and I could hear her mates laughing at my mates' scared expression. I let out a small laugh and stood still while the elevator was moving. We all stood in silence until the elevator reached the ground floor. We all stepped out of the elevator and then the building. As we walked out of the building, we were flooded with questions. 

"Mr. Stark, is it true you are housing an ex HYDRA agent?

"Is it true your mate was with HYDRA?"

"Is this your mate?"

"Ma'am, is it true you were with HYDRA?"

"Is it true you are in relations with a HYDRA agent?"

The questions just wouldn't stop until we entered the van, which I assumed was soundproof. "Don't worry about them. You are with us and we are happy," Bruce said as he sat next to me. I nodded and stared out the window as we drove. After a while, we arrived at a Cafe on the side of the road. It was named "Hard Rock Cafe". 

We all hopped out of the car and entered the cafe, but it was completely empty. "I rented out the entire place so we'll have it to ourselves," Tony said smiling smugly. I shook my head at his antics and we all sat at a table and a waiter came up to us. We all said our orders and he walked away. We sat and talked for a while until he came back with our food and drinks.

We continued talking for hours on end and by the time we had stopped, it was already ten. We had started breakfast at eight, meaning we had talked non-stop for two whole hours. Our conversation was interrupted by all their phones buzzing simultaneously. They all pulled out their phones and their expressions went from annoyed to confused to sad. I sat in confusion until Peter showed me his phone. 

"HYDRA @ the Tower. Suit up and meet us there" -Fury

My mind went to my sister and I was worried. Fury hadn't mentioned her.

Heyyyyyyy. Only two more chapters. I bet a lot of you saw this coming. I didn't mean for it to be cliche and the next chapter definitely won't help with that level of "clicheness". Byeeeee