Chapter Four

MAYA'S POV

 'Shit!!' I thought as my mates dragged me along with them, looking disappointed. I hung my head knowing I failed my sister and that my mates were disappointed in me. I looked behind me and saw that my sister was still knocked out after an hour and in her mate's hands. I nodded at them when they looked at me and continued too look forward.

 Whatever they had sedated Christa with, it was strong. Normally sedatives wore off at about this ti- "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Speak of the devil. Everyone stopped and turned back but Christa was still asleep. I noticed the handcuffs melting off and yelled for everyone to move. She was having an attack. 

See how normal people have panic attacks, well  Christa has something we named power attacks. It's practically like she stops breathing and her powers go out of control. They usually happen to me at around the same time, because HYDRA somehow bonded us together. "Move dumbasses now!!" They finally moved away from Christa after putting her down. 

  She glowed and suddenly, blew up. Not literally but it was like an explosion was released out of her body and threw us all back. 'Goddammit C' was my only thought when I opened my eyes and there was a newly made clearing. I chuckled when I saw her looking at everyone like a deer caught in headlights. Her mates rushed over to her and checked for any injuries. My mates were still in shock but the red head came over  to me. 

She picked me up, threw me over her shoulder and started walking again. Everyone followed quietly until we came back to the quin jet. I scowled at the machine but was carried in anyways. As we walked down the halls I saw agents look at us in fear and curiosity and grinned at them. They smiled softly and resumed whatever they were doing. 

My mates put me in a cell and locked the door. "Прости, приятель," (I'm sorry little mate) she whispered to me. I felt Christa getting further and further from me and waited. I waited for the pain of separation to come. It always came sooner or later. 

"Ahhhhhhhh!! FUCK OFF!!!! WHERE IS SHE!!!" There it is, the pain came and Chrita was not having it. I just sat there as the pain got worse, silent tears rolling down my cheeks. They were not listening at all and continued to move her further away from me. Well what can you do right.

I waited for them to realize what was happening. I finally broke and began screaming in pain for my sister. Realization dawned on them and they took off in a sprint. It felt like my inside were being pulled out. Finally, the pain started to lessen but it fully left when I could see my sister. The curly haired man with glasses on nodded at me and they put Christa in my cell. 

We nodded at them and looked at each other. For the rest of the day, they feed us, asked us questions, which we refused to answer and stayed silent, and threatened us. It went like that until they tried something else.

It was dark and eerie in the night time and we hated it. They shut off all the lights and left us there in the silence. I wanted to just break out or talk to Christa but we had to stay silent so that they would not get information out of us if we slipped up. Tears rolled down our faces in fear as a memory surfaced.

 We were in the room HYDRA had assigned us to. It had grey concrete walls and bright white lights. The lights made it better by a little bit. We were always scared of the dark, we had not grown out of it whatsoever. HYDRA figured that out. They took us to a small white room and shoved us in. Suddenly, the lights went out and we heard cracks and hisses. Something was grabbing my leg and wrapping around it. I felt someone grab me and push me to the ground. 

I felt my clothes being ripped from my body and felt a huge pain down there and screamed loudly. I heard Tia's scream a few seconds later and then after a few minutes, a sickening crack filled the air. The lights turned on with sparks and I saw the guard who would hit me the most and feel me up on top of me. Something wrapped around his head and then he was missing his head. 

I looked over to Tia and saw her raging. Guards began to fill the room but that made it worse. Tears rolled down her face and they were all dead in seconds. I had helped her as much as I could and she killed more than half of them and I killed the rest. That was the day we became HYDRA'S most dangerous weapons.

😁This is a filler chapter. I promise to try and post a chapter for either of the stories everyday for a little while.✌