Chapter Eighteen

Third Person POV (This is a filler chapter before the final two chapters)

(Twenty-five minutes before the avenger's date was ruined)

"I'm sorry," Christa said laughing as Logan ran behind her. She had woken up with a bucket of cold water and he was not amused. "When I get my hands on you," He said from right behind her. Christ suddenly stopped. "What will you do to me, Logan? I would have you on your ass before you could even touch me," Tia said stalking towards him. Logan gulped and tried to keep his eyes hard. 

"I'm sorry, L. Forgive me?" Christa asked already knowing he was caving in. "Only if I get a kiss," Logan said making Christa's smile widen. She leaned in and just as their lips were about to meet, a wall exploded downstairs making them immediately go into hero mode. They ran down the stairs to the ground floor where there was a gaping hole in the wall showing the civilians outside running around in panic and HYDRA operatives surrounding the building. They took them down easily. 

The rest of the X-men met them standing in the midst of multiple corpses. "C'mon," Storm said running out into the streets and fighting the approaching HYDRA agents. Lightning strikes down many opponents and the team fought so many but they just kept coming. Christa noticed an empty building to their left and nudged Hank, who was right next to her and motioned to it. He nodded and when there was a space of time in between the fighting, Christa created a mind link and told them whenever they got a chance to head to the building. 

They all nodded and got ready to fight the next batch of agents approaching. Christa noticed a small boy in the corner of her eye and headed towards him. A few agents tried to get near her, but they were immediately taken down. Vines wrapped around them went through them and pulled them into the ground when they got too close to Christa. Christa even took the liberty of keeping a few alive for SHIELD's interrogations. 

When she got to the boy she noticed a few pieces of concrete on top of the boy's leg and winced. "Relax, I'm going to help you," she said removing the cement and using her powers to heal him. After healing him, she rushed to get him away from the battle. A few agents had managed to get a bullet or two in her leg and shoulder so she walked with a little limp, not taking any time to heal herself. When she found the boy's parents, they thanked her and ran away with their son.

She nodded and proceeded to fight again. "Come on bitches," she said, an accent quite noticeably slipping into her voice, almost resembling Loki's. She used her powers to take them out, her mates barely having to do anything. Vines, Ice shards, Fires, Poisonous Flowers,  anything Christa could do she did taking out agent after agent until they were clear. When they all realized they were clear, they ran to the building.

"Is everyone alright, anyone needs healing?" Christa asked the accent still very much present. She turned and notice all of them had a gash or two. She took the time they had and healed them, not taking into account the energy she was using or the fact that she was currently bleeding onto the floor. "Christa, stop worrying about healing us and heal yourself before you bleed out," Raven said glaring at her. Christa shuddered at the glare and nodded before healing up her wounds.

"Let's talk about what we need to do," Scott said as Christa just sat down on the floor taking a minute to gather her energy back for when they need to fight again. She went unconscious for a little while until she woke up and saw that they were still safe. "Fury already called them back to help fight, but SHIELD agents won't make it for a while. We need to stay safe for a little while more. Christa, Jean, Storm, Hank, and Scott need to gather energy back," Raven said looking at the five of us on the floor. 

Everyone nodded and we all sat to take a small breather and I began to think.