Chapter Six

Maya's POV

 I woke up on to an alarm blaring loudly and red lights going off. My arms were strapped down and everything was blurry. I could tell I was being rolled around. When my vision cleared, I saw that I was being rolled around by a HYDRA agent. 'Not this shit again' I mentally groaned.

When she noticed I was awake she stopped and pulled me into a dark corner. She began speaking the words I never wanted to hear ever again. Fury had done it to us and I realized that SHIELD was just another form of HYDRA. My mind was taken over once again by Shadow. The agent unstrapped me and I grabbed her by the neck. 

"Послушай здесь свою маленькую сучку. Никогда, и я имею в виду Никогда не пристегнешь меня. Есть," (Listen here you little bitch. Never, and I mean Never strap me down. Got it,) I seethed and she nodded. SHIELD agents walked up to us and surrounded us. "We have you surrounded, remove all weapons and su-" he was interrupted by ice going straight  through his stomach. Someone walked out from the shadows.

"Sorry if I'm late little sister," Christa said as she smirked at me. I dropped the now dead HYDRA agent's body and smirked back at her. The SHIELD agents seemed to be frozen in her presence as she walked to me. Suddenly vines came out of thin air and wrapped around their throats. Their faces turned blue and they suddenly went limp in a matter of minutes. 

"What took you so long, тупой?" (dumby) I asked and playfully punched her. As she opened her mouth something hit her in the head and dropped to the floor. "And that is why you should wear a helmet, Curly," Tony Stark spoke. My sister turned and I saw a gash on her head, healing. I stared at him in disgust and hatred. 

I could swear I felt his hurt but chose to ignore it. Christa smirked and teleported us to the other side of the ship. I looked at her in confusion. "I am not controlled like you little mouse. That doesn't work on me, " she said making me panic. There is no way I could beat her and I needed to get to HYDRA. "Don't worry, I am still with HYDRA. After all, They have done so much for me," she said as if HYDRA was made up of Gods. 

I nodded at her and stayed silent. "OK. Let's go," she said happily and teleported us in the Avengers' tower. Her smile fell and she became serious. She motioned for me to follow her and we walked into a lab. She made a bag appear out of thin air and started grabbing vials and slides. I stared at her and she spoke through our link. "They have our blood." I nodded and helped. 

When we were finished, she threw the bag on the ground and set it on fire, making the sprinkler system go off. She directed the water away from the bag so that it would not get wet. When everything was burnt, we were soaked from head to toe and the sprinklers were still going off. She teleported us to a HYDRA base in Canada and walked into the building like it was nothing. "L-22, Q-13. Welcome back to HYDRA," Dr. Aden Joseph said. 

I nodded at him quietly but Christa hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "Good to be back doc. It was getting stuffy in that jet and I hated having to act like that. Emotionless and Cold," she said with disgust and a pout on her face hanging off of him. He nodded with a chuckle and carried us to the boss' office. "Mr. Jackson, the girls are back," Aden said. 

Yonah Jackson, the new head of HYDRA and another one of Christa's mates. She ran and jumped into his lap and I just stood there awkwardly. He chuckled and sent the doctor away. The memory of the day Christa became like this hit me so vividly.

Flashback (Three years ago)

I woke up to screaming, so I decided to check it out. They had Christa strapped to a electric chair and Yonah was watching her with a dangerous glint in his eyes. He had come to visit and saw that they couldn't control Christa and that she was his mate. He walked up to her and spoke, "If you aren't HYDRA, you aren't my mate." A tear rolled down her face when she heard that and she began trying to unstrap herself. 

"Don't worry love. It will all be over soon," he said, putting a belt in her mouth, "Q-13, why don't you come in?" I stared at him and walked in. I stood in front of Christa as she whimpered into the belt. "Sis save me please," she begged through our link but I couldn't unless ordered to. Yonah nodded at the scientist and they pressed some buttons. Next thing I knew, electricity went straight into the cords in Christa's head. 

She screamed and writhed in pain but couldn't do anything. At one point she tried to use her powers but that resulted in the voltage being turned up higher. Yonah just stared at her in amusement but you could see that it was causing him a little pain. They stopped, making her think they were done, and then started again. She looked at Yonah and I betrayed.

This went on for hours. They would stop and start again, each time more voltage than the last. A few tears leaked from my eyes. Not only was she being shocked, she was blocking the connection so I wouldn't feel it. The tenth hour came and she was finally breaking after they injected her with something that would make her healing stop for an hour or so.  You could see she was loosing all sense. 

Her hair messy, her skin pale and in her eyes had a psychotic look to it. The eleventh hour came and she started to spasm. After  a few minutes, she finally gave out. Her body went limp and the scientists took her and rolled her away. Yonah sent me to bed that night and I was wiped the next morning. 

After I was wiped, I saw her on the bed mumbling gibberish. I noticed Yonah looking at her in amusement. "Yo," I said to her and all mumbling and movement stopped for two seconds before a knife was at my throat. I nearly let out a sound of surprise, before I realized it was her. "Oh. Sorry sis. I wasn't expecting you to come in," she said as if she didn't have a knife to my throat.

I looked at her and she looked different. Her once brown hair now a black color, her once light brown eyes now a dark black. She looked like she could kill you without blinking an eye but preferred to torture you. Yonah chuckled and called her over. She jumped into his arms before I could blink. I realized that nothing could fix her when she slaughtered over 500 guards in two minutes, saying she wanted to get back to Yonah quickly. 

She became his lap dog. She killed for him. She did anything he asked of her and if she failed anything, she wouldn't even hesitate to ask for punishment. Punishment was 800 whips on the back. He filled her head with so much shit.

After she got punished, he would take her and hug her 'til she fell asleep. I could only imagine the shit he told her. I loved my sister but I never could accept what they had done to her.

End of Flashback