Chapter One

SEVEN YEARS LATER 

'When will we escape this hell' the two girls thought simultaneously as they were awoken by their guards telling them it was time to go get tested. They grabbed them roughly and pulled them to the labs. Experiments started and the girl's screamed out in pain when the scientists started to inject them with more chemicals than usual and their daily amount was already enough to make them pass out in pain and sleep trough the rest of the day. 

Suddenly there was an explosion  in the west wing. They were in the east wing. the scientist continued, supposedly unbothered, but they could see the underlying fear. Just as the scientist put the last amount of chemical into their bodies, there was a blue blur.  The scientists were suddenly knocked over and there was a boy with platinum hair stood there jogging on the spot, smirking. When he looked over, he gasped, but the girls could not hear him, they were both engulfed in flames and their inside were burning up.

Black dots filled their visions and the last thing they heard was the door being thrown open and multiple gasps. They succumbed to the darkness only a second later. The two groups of people unstrapped them and walked out to leave. They took in who they could for questioning, but killed everyone else. The two teams entered the quinjet and carried the girls to the medical room. They put the girl's on different beds, but when they did something magnificent happened.

The two girls whimpered in their sleep and reached out for each other, when they realized they were not touching a spark started. Both girls suddenly began glowing brightly. They floated like angels up until they were close to the ceiling. Suddenly there was a bright light and the teams covered their eyes. When they looked back, both girls were now floating in the air, hugging each other, still engulfed in flames, slowly floating towards a bed.

The team looked around when they felt the sprinklers go off. Not only were the girls on fire, but they had lit almost everything in the room on fire except for the two groups, who were subconsciously protected. The team was staring at the girl's in awe until two very important people called them to a meeting room.