Chapter Five

Third Person POV

Everyone stood behind the glass watching the girls together in the dark. They watched as the girls began to shake violently and mumble gibberish. They sort of panicked when the girls went completely still. Christa's hands glowed, creating a dim light but it was enough to see that her handcuffs were gone and she had embraces her sister. Bucky and Logan moved to go see what was happening but when they got to the door it was welded shut. 

Maya was glaring at the glass while tears were streaming down both of their faces. The lights, however, stayed off. Nick Fury knew exactly what he was doing to the girls. HYDRA might have tried to burn the files but Fury got one piece of information he did not wish to share with the others. The Professor knew as well but they needed information before they did anything.

"Are you going to speak now," Fury spoke through the speakers. The girls no matter how much they wanted to, couldn't. They would not give up information because of a silly fear. Fury sighed when they shook their heads. "Cold" The girls head's shot up "Fear" They stilled completely as if they were frozen "Blood" They began to whimper "Ice" Whimpers slowly became shrieks of pain "Death" Screams cold be heard all the way on the other side of the jet "Kill" Suddenly everything became quiet.

Fury's voice boomed through the speakers, "Subject Q-13 and L-22, state your full names." The teams watched Fury in shock. The girls stated their names after standing up and positioning themselves like soldiers. "State your kill count," Fury said and everyone looked at the girls. The girls looked at each other and nodded. "I am sorry, that is classified information," Maya spoke. 

Fury nodded and said, "Code 869210. What is your current kill count?"

"1286" Maya

"2068" Christa. 

As soon as she said that, everyone stared at her. Fury sighed and spoke once more. "What are your powers?" 

"My powers include:

Astral projection: The ability project an astral body that can go anywhere.Walk through walls: The ability to pass through solid objects.Clairvoyance: Ability to see the unknown.Empath: Someone who feels the emotions of another.Energy vampire: A person who can use other people's powers as their own when they are in contact with that person.Enhanced hearing: Ability to hear sounds from longer distances.Enhanced memory: The ability to recall any memory.Enhanced vision: The ability to see things from long distances.Fire: Ability to shoot flames out of one's hands.Levitation: The ability to float above the ground.Mind control: The power to influence and control other people's minds.Precognition: The ability to see the future.Read memories: The ability to see the past of another person.Regeneration: The ability to heal quickly.Remote viewing: The power to track people or objects from afar.Retrocognition: Ability to see things that happened in the past.See spirits: The ability to see the dead. I have been getting a new power at least once a month," Maya. 

" My powers include:

Aerona: The ability to see and understand all forms of illness.Aligist: Someone who can understand all languages.Astral projection: The ability project an astral body that can go anywhere.Breathe underwater: Ability to breathe in water.Clairvoyance: Ability to see the unknown.Control metal: Someone who can manipulate metal.Empath: Someone who feels the emotions of another.Energy vampire: A person who can use other people's powers as their own when they are in contact with that person.Enhanced hearing: Ability to hear sounds from longer distances.Enhanced memory: The ability to recall any memory.Enhanced vision: The ability to see things from long distances.Fire: Ability to shoot flames out of one's hands.Ice: The ability to control water in all of its states.Illusionist: Someone who can change the structure of molecules to make a location or person appear different.Invisibility: The ability to make the user's body transparent.Levitation: The ability to float above the ground.Mind control: The power to influence and control other people's minds.Precognition: The ability to see the future.Read memories: The ability to see the past of another person.Regeneration: The ability to heal quickly.Remote viewing: The power to track people or objects from afar.
Retrocognition: Ability to see things that happened in the past.See spirits: The ability to see the dead.See through walls: The power to see through objects.Shapeshifter: The ability to change shape into anything else.Speed: The power to move really fast.Stop time: Ability to stop all time.Strength: Enhanced strength.Telekinesis: The ability to move things with one's mind.Telepathy: The power to read people's minds.Teleportation: The ability to teleport to another place instantly.Time travel: The power to travel to the future and to the past.Walk through walls: The ability to pass through solid objects.Weather control: The power to control the weather. I get a new power once every two weeks," Christa said smirking at her sister. You could tell that they were competitive. Maya scowled at her and looked back at the front. Nick chuckled at the two and said one more word, "Вернуться." (RETURN) The girl's dropped on to the floor and spasmed before going still.

Fury walked out with his mate and the girls' pissed mates. The went to the conference room and began trying to figure out what to do with them.

A/N: I am so proud of this chapter. I am sooooooo sorry for the wait. Next chapter is in Christa's POV. I legit just wrote this so if there are any mistakes please tell me. 

WOULD YOU RATHER

They go to Xavier's school for the gifted

                            OR

They stay in Avenger's Tower