Chapter Fourteen

My face burnt with embarrassment as I stepped into the living area wearing some pajamas given to me by Wanda. (Outfit above) Everyone watched Nat and me smirking at my red face. Bucky motioned me to him with an amused look on his face and a look of mischief in his eyes. When I stood in front of him, he pulled me down to sit on his lap facing sideways.

Everyone chuckled as my face somehow became even redder causing me to hide my face in Bucky's neck and squirm a little. His hot breath fanned on my ear and exposed neck as he whispered in my ear, "Doll I would advise you not to squirm unless you want what happened with Nat to repeat with me." At that moment, Steve, Thor, Loki, Vision, and Wanda burst out laughing, while poor Peter sat next to Bucky and me blushing almost as red as his suit. I took my head out of his neck and stared at him with a flustered face. That asshole stared at my red face, looked away, and faced Peter before he let outa loud, booming laugh.

I gave him my meanest glare, got off of his lap, and sat in between Natasha's thick thighs (This woman can crush my head with her thighs). She took my hair out of the messy bun it was in and began to braid it. "Let's play twenty questions," Tony stated making the rest of us nod, well, I tried to but Nat tugged my hair warningly. 

"Since you suggested it, you should start us off, Tony," Bruce said quietly 

"Alright. Tesoro, what's your favorite color?" He asked, directing the question towards me.

"I don't necessarily have a favorite color. I more focus on the meaning of each color, but if I had to choose, it would be red and purple. Red symbolizes power and there was a time in my life I was completely powerless and that color reminds me that now I have the power to protect myself and everyone around me. Purple because it represents royalty reminded me that every woman, not just myself is a queen. Those colors just seem to go well together and both remind me that I am a powerful Queen when I want to be," I explained passionately with a smile on my face as I finished. They nodded looking slightly proud. "Barton, which soulmate did you meet first?" I asked curiously.

"Most people don't know this but Nat wasn't the first soulmate I met. I actually met Bucky first on a mission. It was when he y'know," he answered. We all nodded and he asked me another question. "If you were to have the chance to save one person, who would it be?" He asked making everyone look towards me expectedly. I became nervous under their gazes and thought about it for a few minutes, before answering.

A few hours later  (It's the next day at 9 a.m.)

 "So we have a dangerous, mentally unstable fugitive running around and you all are sitting in the living room, sleeping, instead of searching for her," the voice of Fury boomed throughout the living room.

Professor slapped him on the back of his thigh and rolled towards us. "We have a signal on them," he said making me shoot up from the floor looking hopeful. I stared at him silently asking if he was telling the truth and he nodded. "Well let's go," T'Challa said calmly. 

"There is something we should tell you though. Christa or as Stark calls her, Curly, is there and she's ........ different," Fury states.

"Different how?" I asked walking to stand face to face with him.

"Well,"

Cliffhanger. I'm in trouble with my mother for skipping classes so yeah. I felt the need to put a kind of empowering message for women in this chapter because of what is going on in my country right now. Everyone stay safe and be careful. Bye