Ultimate Hope

Makotos pov

I couldn't let my friends fall to Dispair. I wouldn't!

I turned to Hiro "come on Hiro you wanted to leave this place more than anyone so why are you hesitating?"

"yeah your right! I'm getting out of this creepy place" Hiro announced.

Next up hina "hina what would sakura want you to do?"

"sakura" hina gasped "your right? There's no way sakura would want me to give in to the masterminds! She'd want me to fight with everyone else!"

Next I turned to chihiro "chihiro I saw the picture of your family. Don't you want to see them again?"

"but if the world is distroyed doesn't that mean there already dead" chihiro said tearfully.

"you don't know that! Are you really ok on just giving up?"

"no! I want to find out for myself!" chihiro insisted.

Next up taka "taka you told me that you wanted to become the president of Japan so you could right the wrongs your grandpa made. You can't do this stuck in here!"

"your right! Even if the world is distroyed my leadership can fix it!" taka yelled.

Next I turned to Leon "Leon are you really planning on staying here? Didn't you say you wanted to become a musician. Are you just going to give up on it?"

"of course not! I'm getting out of this piece of shit school!"

I turned to miu "just to answer your question Tsmugi I think miu is strong. One of the strongest people I know and there's no way such a strong person would fall for your mind games. Isn't that right miu?"

"that's completely right. I have to give my Inventions out to the world after all"

Next I turned to kokichi "kokichi I-

" don't talk to me" kokichi cut me off "I'm nothing but a monster who wants everyone to suffer!"

"kokichi that was the old you! It's never too late to change and you have changed! Kiyoko wouldn't have sacrifice so much for a monster now would she?"

"kiyoko" kokichi muttered "she made me promise her that I'd tell her little brother that she's sorry. So I have to leave and find her brother so I can protect him in her place!"

Lastly I turned to shuichi "shuichi you've been though this before. We've lost so much but if we give up now those sacrifices would have been for nothing!"

"your right! You know makoto your a great motivational speaker. I think it's only right that we start calling you the ultimate Hope."

The ultimate Hope. I kinda like the sound of that!

"Well it seems we lost. Shall we get on with the execution junko-san?"

"yeah I can't stand staring at those hopeful faces of theirs"

Before we could say anything they press the button and walked into their execution.

Time skip

Once the execution was over we took the remote at walked to the Big metal door. Everyone froze. Guess it's time to be motivational.

"whatevers out there guys we're going to face it together as friends" everyone nodded.

"I guess we graduated" I chuckled.

"yeah I guess we did" kokichi said.

I pressed the button and the metal door opened, revealing the outside world.

The end