Second Motive

Shuichis pov

We all ran to the gymnasium with our hearts pounding in our chests. Another motive? What will it be? Will another killing happen? God I can't take the tension!

We finally arrived at the gym to find monokuma grinning like a she-cat.

"alright you overgrown sex toy" miu said as crudely as ever "tell us what the heck kinda motive you got cooked up!"

"I glad you asked" monokuma took his hand from behind his back to reveal several notes each with our names on it. "do you know what theses are? There embarrassing secrets that I can reveal at the drop of a hat! Here I'll let you each read your secret.

He handed each of us our note. I read what was on my note.

"shuichi saihara got a just murderer arrested"

I sweated nervously. I had only told keade about that. I hadn't even spilled the beans to kaito and maki how am I going to explain this! Everyone else had a similar reaction.

"oh the horror! I can't imagine anything worse than having your deepest darkest secrets revealed! So if you want to avoid that I suggest you kids start killing before the twenty-four hour time limit is up" with that monokuma vanished.

"I have an idea everyone" taka spoke  confidently "how about we all share our secrets right now so that the motive for killing disappears"

"great idea taka" I said surprised by the bravery of the request.

"thank you! Now I'll go first. My secret is that -"

"shut up!" toko yelled angrily

"excuse me!"

"I d-don't want to h-hear you s-stupit s-secret and h-how dare you m-make such a s-stupit request I-I'm not t-telling you a-anything!" the other students murmured in agreement.

Taka slumped In defeat. I felt bad for the guy and I honestly thought this was the best way to avoid a murder. So that's why I went for the easiest target.

"what about you chihiro? What's your secret?"

" I-I-I" chihiro fumbled about for a answer before kokichi pushed the girl behind him protectively.

"chihiro doesn't have to tell you anything shumi" kokichi said in a threatening tone I wasn't used to hearing from the small leader "leave them alone!"

"It's ok kokichi you don't have to defend me" chihiro said placing a calming hand on kokichis shoulder.

"huh you're going to tell the others your secret?" wait! Kokichi knows chihiros secret!?

"no, but I don't want to leave things like this so tomorrow, when I'm stronger I'll tell you everything." she gave us a polite bow and left the gym with kokichi in tow.

I left too hoping this motive doesn't escalate into anything.