Boys Life Of Dispair

Shuichis pov

We all took our places at the stands once again. I still couldn't believe another killing happened. We had alter Ego there shouldn't have been any reason to kill! Was someone that desperate for money? I couldn't question it now. Right now I have to find the killer and expose them!

"why are we even doing this! It's obvious that hiros the killer" hina said confidently.

"I didn't kill anyone! I was framed I tell you!" hiro argued.

"I agree with hina." celese said "it is clear that hiro killed hifumi and hid in the locker and forged the note to conceal his crime"

"please I didn't do anything!" hiro burst into tears. This is getting hard to watch I should probably step in.

"actually there may be some truth to hiros story." hiro looked up at me, his eyes shining with hope.

"oh shuichi your my hero! my guardian angel!" jeez whys he gotta say embarrassing stuff like that!

"what do you mean there is some truth to hiros story? Are you really going to question your seniors like that young one?" celese said in a threatening tone. This woman frightened me but I refuse to back down!

"well first off there's no way hiro letter is forged seeing as taka has the exact same note right taka?"

"right!" taka said showing everyone his note.

"isn't it possible that hiro wrote that note?" celese asked.

"Well that could be true if it wasn't for this peice of evidence that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that hiros not the killer" I pulled out the cloth.

"you think a cloth can prove that hiros not the killer? You really are unfortunate"

"no not the cloth! Just.. Here sniff it!" I handed it to mokoto who was beside me. He sniffed it and gasped.

"it's some kind of chemicals." he exclaimed.

"not just any chemicals it's clorifome. Meaning that hiro was definitely knocked out to take the fall for the real killer!"

"oh shuichi your the best! I totally taking you out for a beer as thanks"

"I'm not old enough to drink!" I protested.

"neah  let's just go with the assumption that hiros innocent for now. There's still some things about the case that I don't understand." himiko spoke up suddenly.

"what is it my red haired angel?" tenko said her eyes sparkling.

"neah well I was wondering why the body discovery announcement showed up twice. Did hifumi die twice! But if that's the case why was there no announcement for rantaro!"

"I think I have an answer for that himiko" I answered "I believe that when we found hifumi he wasn't actually dead and we instead had found rantaros body. I mean we still technically came across his body dispite not seeing it."

"that makes sense. Nice work sidekick!" kaito said giving me the tumbs up.

"ahh about the why was rantaros body hidden but not hifumis? Even atua is finding it hard to understand" angie said scratched her head in confusion.

"I'd say it was to lessen the chance of us finding out who the killer was" kyoko said calmly "after all more bodies means more clues and the killer would want to avoid that at any means nessasary."

"oh about that monokuma is really ok to allow us to kill more than one person?" Leon asked. Monokuma giggled.

"Well I don't want you to slaughter everyone and cheat the system but the idea of more than one body popping up is too exciting to pass up so tell you what I'll make a new rule! One student is allowed to kill up to three people. Pretty clever right!"

"why would anyone want to kill three people?" hina said horrified.

"well that's all and good but there's still the case of hifumi becoming a victim dispite being the one who killed rantaro." taka said shakenly. I couldn't blame him after all he just witnessed a murder.

"what if fatty had an acomplise who betrayed him" kokichi spoke up

"that's awful" chihiro gasped

"can we even be sure that's what happened though." kiyo questioned

"yes all we have to do is look at the victims cause of death" kyoko said.

"Umm you mean how rantaro was killed by rusty pipe but hifumi wasn't" I asked.

"exactly! Don't you think it's strange that two people would be killed in two different ways" kiyoko pondered.

"so it's obvious that hifumi was killed by someone else!" mondo exclaimed.

"Well it's nice that the mystery was cleared up but it doesn't change the fact that hiro is the killer" celese interrupted.

"what I thought I was off the hook" hiro complained.

"do none of you remember what hifumi said? He claimed that hiro was his killer. So let's us vote now" that's true hifumi did say yasuhiro. I have no idea how I'm going to debunk tha-

"I don't think that's what he meant at all" kyoko said with full confidence.

"wha-"

"when hifumi was alive how did he use to address everyone?"

"oh he always say their last names" mokoto exclaimed .

"exactly" kyoko smiled "I've heard him call you Mr neagi more than once. Now if he really was calling hiro out as his killer wouldn't it make more sense to call him hagikura instead of yasuhiro?" wow I never even notice that but I do remember him calling me Mr saihara. Kyoko really is amazing!

"but if he wasn't pointing the finger at hiro then who was he blaming?"sackura asked. No one had an answer for her. After all that last name doesn't apply to anyone. Wait!

"celese you never told us your real name" she looked up at me nervously but quickly hid it behind a smile.

"what are you talking about? My name is celesetia ludenburg"

"if that's the truth then you wouldn't mind showing us your student e-handbook" kokichi said suddenly.

"huh?"

"when you open your e-handbook it displays your name" kokichi explained "if your name really is celesetia then you'd have no trouble showing us"

"it didn't hide my secret so I doubt it will hide yours" chihiro backed kokichi up.

"well celese I think it's time you showed us your -"

"no it's alright" celese said her French accent changing into a monotone Japanese accent.

"huh?"

"I'm the kind of person who when I lost I don't like things to drag on" celese said simply. "your right my name is teako yasuhiro. How hifumi knew that I have no idea as I never told him" she never told him? Then how did he know?

"well it seems I have lost. Shall we wrap thing up?"

"yeah we should" I muttered as I reached for the voting panel.

Time skip cause everyone has seen celese execution.

Once the execution was over taka fell to his knees sobbing, the effect of losing rantaro only now setting in. Leon and mondo quickly rushed to the boys side to comfort him. Kokichi continued to stare at the execution site with a somber look. I suppose he related to celese in her final moments. Chihiro noticed this and gave his hand a reassuring squeeze. Seeing everyone comfort each other gave me hope. If we keep working together we'll get out of here in no time. Just like keade would say. I smiled at that thought as we made our way to the elevator.