Forgivness

??? Pov

I sat on the chair with a bottle of poison in hand. This is it. I'm finally going to end everything. Once I die the conflict will die with me. I have to do it quickly before Leon and hina return. I bring the bottle to my lips and drink the poison. I immediately throw up blood. As I feel the life draining from me I utter my last words.

"I'm sorry everyone I hope you can forgive me"

??? Pov

"dear shuichi

I sorry to leave you like this but I  can't go on. I lost my love once already and now I lost him again.  I'm not strong like you, makoto, kokichi or taka I can't go on knowing he's not around. So I'm going to end everything now. I know it's selfish to leave you like this but I know you'll be fine. Unlike me you're strong. I want you to survive this hell and make it out to the outside world.
I wish the very best for you.
Love maki."

Once I finish writing my letter to my best friend I without hesitation drank the bottle of poison. As I lay there dieing my only thought was.

"I'll be with you soon kaito"

Makotos pov

I walked in silence with chihiro by my side. The two of us planned to unplug alter Ego from the mainstream network but our plans were soon interrupted by hinas scream. We immediately ran to the rec room. Hina was standing in front of the door with kiyoko and Leon by her side.

"oh makoto thank goodness your here!" hina said shakenly "it's sakura! the doors locked and she won't let us in!"

"come on chihiro, makoto let knock down this door together!" Leon said confidently. We nodded and the three of us pushed against the door.

"goddammit it's not moving" Leon said punching the door in anger.

"what are we going to do?" chihiro said tearfully.

"I have an idea!" I grabbed the nearest broom and smashed the window.

"great job makoto" hina said as we ran into the room. But we were only greeted with that awful announcement.

"A body has been discovered!"

Suichis pov

I was walking to makis room with kokichi and taka. We were supposed to be distracting Monokuma but I wanted to check on maki first. Taka happened to see us and insisted on coming with us, probably for kokichis sake.

We walked up to her room and knocked. No answer. I knocked a couple of times. Still no answer. At this point I was pounding the door. Why isn't she answering!?

"hold on shuichi! Let's open the door together" taka said calmly. The three of us pounded the door and after a couple of trys it opened.
And we were greeted with that awful sound.

"A body has been discovered!"

Makotos pov

My body froze when I heard the second body discovery announcement. Another person had died, most likely maki as the crime took place in her room. Two lives have been taken, two friends! I've never felt so angry before I want the death and dispeir to stop!

"alright listen up!" hina said loudly "Leon, Hiro, miu! You three are the prime suspects!"

"what!?" they said in unison.

"you three are the ones who had the biggest problem with sakura! Therefore you are not allowed anywhere near this crime scene! I'll keep you away by force if necessary!"

The three reluctantly agreed.

We split up into two groups to investigate the crime seances. I couldn't just stand here feeling angry! I had to help everyone. With a heavy heart I approached sakuras body.

*Time skip cause everyone knows how sackuras investigation goes*

Once I finished investigating I walked up to makis room. I took a deep breath and walked in. The infestation team for makis case was shuichi, kokichi, taka, kiibo, chihiro and gonta. Shuichi had a lost almost confused look on his face. I gently placed a hand on his shoulder. Before I could say anything shuichi pulled me into a hug.

"makoto I-I'm glad your still here." shuichi managed to say. I patted him on the back and gave him a reassuring smile.

"now has anyone found any clues?"

"gonta has!" gonta handed me a bottle of poison "gonta find strange bottle" so she got poison  but it could be a ruse. After all it would be pretty stupid to leave the meothed of murder out in the open like this.

TRUTH BULLET AURIERD
BOTTLE OF POISON

"Umm anything else?" the others looked around nervously until shuichi spoke up.

"I checked the body. There are no wounds that would indecate a cause of death except the fact that she vomited blood." vomited blood? Interesting.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRERED
VOMITED BLOOD

kokichi pulled on my sleeve. "hey makoto can we talk in private?" he looked nervous.

"Umm sure kokichi" I said feeling worried for the boy.

He dragged me to an empty classroom and handed me a note with maki signature on it.

"I found it in makis room. I didn't think shuichi was in the right state of mind to see this." I raised an eyebrow at him. What did he mean by that? I opened the note and my eyes widened. It's a suicide note!

"this has to be fake though maki was far too strong to commit suicide" I felt like I was telling myself that more than kokichi.

"it isn't impossible. Even the strongest boulders eventually crumble." his words sent shivers down my spine.

"hey! What do you two think your doing? We have to go to the trial grounds now" takas voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"wait already" I said once again feeling unprepared.

"yeah Monokuma called up like ages ago so come on man" Leon said inpatiently.

"nehehe let's go!" kokichi giggled.

I sighed and dragged my feet to the trail room.