Meeting The Cast Part 2 (shuichis Version)

The next person I ran into was the boy who was yelling at mokoto for being late. "Umm"

"ahh sorry for not noticing you" the boy said, bowing swiftly.

"oh there's no need to apologise" I said reassuringly "I just wanted to ask your name" he seems surprised by that, I guess he doesn't meet many people who willinly want to get to know him.

"greetings! My name is kiyotaka ishimaru but I'd much prefer if you called me taka, let's work hard and achieve our goals for the future!" I was blown away by the boys loud and intense voice.

"oh well my names shuichi saihara the ultimate detective"

"ah a detective I see that's a good job! yes that's a job that's going to help many people so make sure you work hard at that talent every waking moment." taka said intensely.

"so what's your ultimate taka?" I asked

"oh, well I'm known as the ultimate moral compass but I don't see why that matters. I'd rather people know me for my resolve rather than for my talent."

"oh ok" I said smiling. I liked taka. He was uptight and antisocial kidda like me. I bowed respectfully at him and moved on to the next person.

The next person I came across was the big guy with the pompadour. Before I had a chance to speak he glared at me and said "names mondo owada, nice to fucking meet ya"

I timidity said "nice to meet you mondo, my names shuichi saihara" I was getting pretty tired of telling people my ultimate so I disided to only say it if people ask me too.

"well if we're done with introductions, would you mind getting the fuck out of my face!" mondo growled. I left seeing as I was clearly not a good idea to piss this guy off.

I walked up to a timit looking girl who seem to be working on a computer "hey what you working on?" I said, attempting to make confersation. The girl yelped and quickly shut the computer off.

"oh nothing! Just a little something I was tinkering with" she stood up and took a deep breath. "my names chihiro fugisaki the ultimate programmer." she let out a sigh of relief "I always get nervous introducing myself"

"me too! My names shuichi saihara"

"nice to meet you shuichi, I hope we can become friends in the future" she smiled sweetly.

"yo chihiro, you doing nerd stuff over here." a boy with red hair said peaking over my shoulder.

"ah no and please don't call programming nerd stuff it sounds insulting!" chihiro said holding the laptop closer to her chest.

"sorry man I didn't mean it like that I'm just curious is all" he said trying to take a peek at chihiros laptops.

"ah Leon have you introduced yourself to shuichi yet" chihiro said clearly trying to change the subject

"oh right." He turned to me and held out his hand "yo! Names Leon kuwata"

"shuichi saihara" I said shaking his hand.

"you know, you sound pretty familiar man"

"wow! You too" (get it? Cause they have the same English voice actor. No? OK)

"Hi shuichi." A peppy voice seid from behind me. I turned around to see sayaka with mokoto beside her.

"oh hi miss mizono, have you and shuichi met already." Leon said bashfully. What! Was he blushing?

"well no I don't think we've been properly acquainted yet" sayaka said sweetly.

"oh well in that case we'll leave you to it!" Leon said, dragging chihiro away with him.

"was Leon acting a little strange to you" makoto asked me, I nodded in response.

"oh I wouldn't worry" sayaka said "he just admires me is all."

"admires you? Why?" I asked.

"well I am the ultimate pop idol and Leon's really into music dispite being the ultimate baseball player, so it's only natural that he'd amaire me"

"oh, well that makes sense I guess" so a ultimate baseball player who wants to become a pop star,this sure is a interesting class!

"hehe see makoto, now there's no need to be jealous." sayaka giggled.

"h-hay I'm not jealous!" mokoto said blushing madly

"hey shuichi, I saw you were having trouble with introductions" mokoto said, still recovering from his earlier embarrassment.

"haha was I that obvious? " I asked, laughing awkwardly.

"if you like shuichi we could introduce you to the last four students." sayaka said kindly.

"ahh that would be most appreciated." I said thankfully. The two nodded and led the way to the last four students.