Late Night Confession

??? Pov

I made my way to the workshop. It was late  but I didn't care! I had to confess my love to my red haired angle! Everyone else was so happy in their relationship I want to be happy too! I walked in and saw her standing there tiredly, she came!

"neah what on earth do you want to talk about at three in the morning!" himiko complained. God I love it when she get irritated.

"oh-well-you see-I" I was cut off by a scream coming from the art room.

Me and himiko raced over to the art room only to find korekiyo standing over angies corpes. Before I had time to react he ran over and slit himikos throat. She coffed up some blood before falling to the ground dead. I couldn't believe it. The girl I fell in love with. The one I was going to confess my love to was laying dead at my feet.

"h-himiko" I sobbed

Makotos pov

Me, kaito, maki and shuichi were sitting in a group chatting.

"and then when I heard the ghost I held onto maki-roll for protection!"

"it's true he's such a scardy cat" maki said rolling her eyes fondly.

"yeah but I'm your scardy cat" kaito said wrapping a arm around the girl. I have to admit the astronaut and assassin do make a pretty cute couple.

Just then hiro burst through the door.

"guys you have to help me I can't find my darling angie anywhere!" we shot to our feet, worry overtaking us. I hoped that a murder hadn't occurred but we wouldn't know until we found her so we spread out to look for her.

I was searching the top floor when kokichi came up to me looking sick.

" ahh kokichi are you feeling alri-"

"I found angie" kokichi muttered turning paler as he said it. I knew by his face that finding angie wasn't a good thing.

I followed him to the art room and immediately screamed at what I saw. Not only angie but tenko and himiko were lying dead in the art room. My scream must have been loud cause Leon and taka came running in, actavating the body discovery announcement. Everyone came running in. Mondo  gently reassured taka, ryoma checked on leon, chihiro squeezed kokichis shoulders and kaito and shuichi ran to my side asking me if I was ok. But how could I be? Three of our classmates were dead.

"three bodies Hmm seems like someone's taking advantage of the new rule" kyoko said bitterly.

"we should start investing now right big sis" kokichi said pulling on her sleeve.

"right! The last thing we want is for the monster who done this to get away with their crime" kyoko said immediately walking towards angies body with kokichi close behind.

Hiro looked at angies body with a mixture of sadness and anger

"I swear to god that whoever took my angel from me is going to pay! I'll drag them to hell myself if I have to!" his speech was so passionate I couldn't help but feel inspired. He right nows not the time to be a whimp. With my new found courage I took and walked over to angies body.

Kokichi cocked his head at me. "wow makoto I thought you'd be sqeimish around dead bodies!"

"I am! But I want to help with the investigation!"

"aww that's so cool" kokichi said excitedly as kyoko smiled at us.

"so kyoko what's the status of the body?" she pondered for a moment.

"well just like the other two victims she died from a slit throat. But unlike the other two angie has a stab wound on her right hand" Hmm interesting.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
STAB WOUND

"hey makoto check this out" hiro called me over. I was surprised. This was the first time hiros taken part in an investigation but judging by how close he was with angie it makes sense he'd want to get justice for her.

"what'd you find hiro" I asked. He pulled out a blood stained knife.

"I found this a the murder sence. It's gotta be the murder weapon right?"

"Well that's certainly a possibility" hiro looked proud of himself.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BLOOD STAINED KNIFE

I saw a large peace of glass near the bodies. It was also stained in blood

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SHARD OF GLASS

"hey hiro where do you think this shard of glass came from?"

"Hmm probably from the door see the windows broken" I looked over and so it was!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BROKEN WINDOW

hiro looked to the floor sadly "ya know she insisted on getting up early to draw a portrait for me. She was so excited about it. Basturd must have attached her while she was painting" and if I needed any more proof there was angies half finished portrait of hiro laying on the ground. Poor guy.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BREAK IN

I was startled by hinas sudden cry.

"hina what's wrong" I asked worriedly. She tearfully showed me a note asking someone to meet them at the workshop to talk.

"this note was on himiko" hina sobbed "tenko was probably going to confess her love to her!" confess her love? Damn it! Why'd this have to happen!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
LATE NIGHT CONFESSION

"Oi makoto I found something" kokichi said waving a pair of gloves in my face.

"what are gloves doing at a crime sence?"

"don't know! They probably belong to the killer!" apoun further inspection I could see that the gloves had blood stains and tears in it. Strange

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
TORN UP GLOVES

like always monokuma showed up and told us that he's bored and that he wants to start the trail now. I didn't know if I had enough to pinpoint a possible killer. I pray to atua that I do. That's all I can do right now.

Yay character development for hiro! I always felt like he could have used some in the first game. Next chapters going to be the class trial. Enjoy!